PERM. DENIED Markelle Santino's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kareem

Retired Admin
Jul 22, 2017
I wish I can say supported but I never saw you saying anything at /newb. good luck tho, sorry!

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Can't differentiate between IC and OOC topics.
Biography:
Let me introduce myself. My name is Markelle Santino born on January 8, 2002. Many people don't know me, but for those who know me, they call me "Mark". I live in Los Santos. however his father died when he was 14 , on his third year of high school , his father is the one who's raising them cause hes the only one who got job in their family. It is where Nicole's hardworking skills strike. As Nicole went to college every morning 6 years later Mark graduated from college and had a 3 month break from everything. Mark just chills went to a vacation and 7 years later Mark successfully became a professional player. helping as the best he can be.
Compare this biography and this comment below.
as melvin said 1 punishment is forgivable,he told me that i keep doing that,helping over /Newb(ie),IC,OOC related to players
more bad English in this following link:
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/heavy-rp.205482/
bad attitude and behavior, being toxic in the previous link.

I bet that if I get in-game I can find more things about you that can get you denied, but I am hundred percent sure that this can get you blacklisted. Good luck!

Hamza

Retired Admin
Jun 20, 2016
You're blacklisted here, don't apply before getting removed from the blacklisted list.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.