GMT+8

Country of Residence:
Phillipines​

When did you join the community?
May 3, 2016​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8/10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
i would like to become helper, because i live on our community with 3 years of existence,i am willing to help other people to improve their knowledge,skills,experience,as a player i want to have an experience to becoming part of a helper team,So I think I could fit very well in the Helper staff,as I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone and anytime. This is why You guys should Accept me to be part of a Helper Team. i can assure you that if you guys will choose me as a community helper then you guys wont regret it. i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You guys should accept me out of any other applicant because i am always ready to help people who needs help . i answers everyone's questions on /newb(ie),OOC and IC Issues I have noticed that some Helpers don't answer peoples question, But I will. I am on for like 3 hours or above and Try to help a lot of people as much as I can.​

Biography:
Let me introduce myself. My name is Markelle Santino born on January 8, 2002. Many people don't know me, but for those who know me, they call me "Mark". I live in Los Santos. however his father died when he was 14 , on his third year of high school , his father is the one who's raising them cause hes the only one who got job in their family. It is where Nicole's hardworking skills strike. As Nicole went to college every morning 6 years later Mark graduated from college and had a 3 month break from everything. Mark just chills went to a vacation and 7 years later Mark successfully became a professional player. helping as the best he can be.

Security Information (/stats):
mC9QGuC.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
SDip7vE.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-7hours a day​

Past Name(s):
andrei_g_reese​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Former Senior Paramedic (SRT) Under Jaspreet Singh 2018​
Former Journalist SanNews Under Andrea Grande 2018​
Former Intern Agent (2Days) Under Dane Tookie 2018​
Former Sergeant (T&R) Under Roy Hercules 2019​
Former Corporal (I.A) under Ray Maurice​
Former Officer Under Jerome Mctavish 2020​
Gangs a lot of it..​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Markelle_Santino​

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kareem

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
as melvin said 1 punishment is forgivable,he told me that i keep doing that,helping over /Newb(ie),IC,OOC related to players

Jay Hudson

Classic
Mar 27, 2016
I haven't seen you helping what so ever you should really improve your activity and continue to help before applying for a helper status on forums.

Senior Helper Jay Helper​

• Sad
Reactions: KomangM

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
You were blacklisted two days ago, and the application is copied from somewhere.

• Sad
Oct 10, 2017
I saw you helping a couple of times over /newb, but that was it, haven't see anything bad tho'.
Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.