HIRED Mark_Wood's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Supported, Seen him help over /newb

I do suggest u show more appearance at the spawn, the last 2 times i went there i saw u leave immediatly.
Thank you alot, I'll try to improve my activity at newb spawn.

Sofia

Retired Admin
Mar 26, 2016
Sofia_Howard
Punlist is clear for a long time, Quite impressing. Your activity in Game and Forums is good, However, I didn't see you at newbie spawn. I'll go with you if you will work on the listed points.
Supported from me

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Supportedddddddddddd
You've to increase your activity, try to help more.
But still if you follow my advice then I will support you.
Recommended
-Mature
-Respectful
-Active
-always at newbie spawn.
Supported,Good Luck.
Big Supported for me because he always helping peoples in newbie and also everytime i see him on newbie spawn.
He is a good person. Earlier when he was a helper, he did his level best. Deserves another shot.
Supported, Seen him help over /newb

I do suggest u show more appearance at the spawn, the last 2 times i went there i saw u leave immediatly.
He has experience as a Helper,and also seen him camp on newb spawn and helping in /newb.
100% Supported,keep it up!

Punlist is clear for a long time, Quite impressing. Your activity in Game and Forums is good, However, I didn't see you at newbie spawn. I'll go with you if you will work on the listed points.
Supported from me
Thank you everyone for your support & love, I wont let you down !

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
Supported. Seen him answering on [/newb]. A hard working guy. A chance must be given.
An advice: @Mark Wood you are good on [/newb] but increase you activity and camp on newbie spawn. Like an hour a day at least.

Lat.

Reactions: Mark.

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Supported. Seen him answering on [/newb]. A hard working guy. A chance must be given.
An advice: @Mark Wood you are good on [/newb] but increase you activity and camp on newbie spawn. Like an hour a day at least.

Lat.
Thank you for support, I will try to improve my activity at newb spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.