1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
April 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I have been in the lawless community for a long time, I think now is the time I give back to the community, the only way to help players is by becoming a helper and eventually an admin,
Also I enjoyed my time in the helpers team very much. I love to interact and to welcome the new members to the server.
In the end I am all about helping people.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well! There are many reasons, first and foremost I have experience as I was a senior helper before, I am active on the newbie channel and the global chat.
I have good knowledge of the server as I am part of the server since 2014.
Lastly I am polite, patient and have good communication skill which are of paramount importance for the helper's team.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Mark Smith my father's name was Jason Smith my mother's name was Marina Smith, was Born in Liberty city completed my High school from Liberty city My father was jobless, but not for long soon he got a call from Los Santos Fire & Medical Department, that was turning point of our family, we moved to Los Santos, my father provided services to Los Santos Fire & Medical Department while my mother was a house wife. He was a advanced paramedic in Los Santos Fire & Medical Department.They both always took care of me they always acted like a shadow of tree protecting me from harsh world. But nothing remains forever they were on a vacation travelling From Los Santos to Liberty City to meet grandma but who knows they would never come back they died in a car accident and I had to face the Cruel World for the first time, here I was struggling with my life. I sold my house and I was homeless for sometime I didn't had much money to eat until I started to work in a factory as a labour, but I got fired because I accidentally broke their million dollar Production Machine. I had switched many jobs I used to be a fisherman, trucker, paramedic, fork lifter, and finally joined Los Santos Fire & Medical Department and I used to purchase and resale cars from junk then I learned that everything is possible with hard work. I once joined gang and had a successful career as gangsta but got addicted to drugs and someone took over my place I was no use to the gang I was just a useless Drug addict, But things changed when my Friend Cinqo admitted me to a rehabilitation center Soon after I came over my drug addiction and worked hard to get a real job, Things changed when I got accepted in Los Santos Police Department I worked day and night I really worked hard Got my self a new house a car and day by day I got promoted I kept on working and at the end I was awarded as Officer of the moth by our chief Dado and now I am here Want to go ahead in my life Want to grow

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
20+ hours.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Yes! Vincent Seth

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes!

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No!

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes two times, was helping a cop as a civilian

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes! I did not follow proper arrest procedure (back in 2017)

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No!

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No!

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, I was a Senior Helper.
Do not remember our manager at that time.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Mark_Smith

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin Lionstone
Status
Not open for further replies.