- Apr 11, 2013
- Reaction score
Hello fellow member of Lawless Roleplay.
The mapping team has been idle for a while now, but we have tasks running but low on mapping staff. We are now hosting a mapping contest for Lawless Roleplay where the prize is the Head Mapper title itself! So be creative! The contest starts from today and ends 14th of September 2013.
RULES & REGULATION
- Absolutely all mapping submitted in the contest must be made by you, and only you. If you copy from someone else you will be banned.
- The mapping must have context, which means there should a purpose with every object you add.
- You must follow the instructions.
- Must have been a member of the community for at least one month, and must be fairly active. Not that much is required.
- Having experience doesn't hurt.
- The area you have to create the map on is here, be creative:
- The theme can be anything, but it has to be something relevant and atleast somewhat roleplay.
- Copy and paste the objects into a pastebin assuming you know how to convert the objects.
- Take several screenshots or a video of the map and put it in the form below and send it to Shock on PM. assuming you know how to convert the objects.
- Fill out this form:
In-game name: Level: How long have you been mapping?: How long did you spend mapping this map?: Do you possess leadership skills?: Why do you think you should receive Head Mapper title?: Pastebin link for the contest map: Screenshots/Video:
WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARD?
After your map has been submitted and sent to Shock, he and a selected jury will review the maps after the contest has ended and will nominate three mappers based out of several criterias. After they have been nominated, they will then be given another task but with a time limit of 3 days. When they have completed the task a winner will be selected and announced in a new thread. Being a Head Mapper is considered a Staff Position, and will be given access to Staff Forums.GOOD LUCK
The contest is now running, good luck and be creative! Have fun.Winner:
Last edited by a moderator: