Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
+5:30​

Country of Residence:
India​

When did you join the community?
May 16, 2021​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
7/10​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I love to help and guide new players, I am very active in-game, discord, and forums, I am a non-toxic guy and my friendly behaviour makes it easier for anyone to talk to me. I think I should be hired as a helper because I just love helping people in general, I am a very patient, respectful, loyal and hard working guy and my understanding of multiple languages makes it easier to communicate with new players.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):
I don't have a punlist.​

How active are you in hours?
3-4 hours​

Past Name(s):
None​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
I got a tons of roleplay experience as I have been part of a tons of factions, I usually roleplay around All Saints as a medic and in my free time I do some heavy roleplay at Angel pine.​
LSFMD R2 Under Chris Blake​
LSFMD R1 Under Gurkha Helford​
LSPD R2 Under Ralph Splitzer​
LSPD R2 Under Dennis Loyld​
LSFMD R3 Under Chico Santo (Current)​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes, for newb unmute in starting of 2021 (The first time I joined).​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, the Pilot bug of COCK.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
David_Reis
The scale you've mentioned above doesn't match what I see in your Application.
Never saw you helping around the city, show some efforts.
Neutral for now.

Raz

Management
Old-School 2015
Jul 7, 2016
I love to help newbs and help them out. Also, I love to help people on discord also.

I got very much roleplay experience, I roleplay regularly in the server. Also sometimes I have done Heavy Roleplay in Angel Pine.

I don't want to sound like a jerk or something but this is not a way an application should look like, even if your grammar is not the best, you should at least double check it before submitting an application, and also perhaps give it more than just two minutes to give a decent response on the questions because I think I spent more time writing this response than you did on the application.

I also didn't get to see your name yet on the newbie chat responses in game, disrecommended.

Fela

Classic
Apr 19, 2020
Sorry Mac but I would have to agree with Raz, I suggest you keep on helping if you really want to join the team.

Apr 5, 2017
You are a good guy indeed, you're not toxic, I see you helping actively in discord help channel but you must put a bit more effort in your application and I might change my vote, good luck :)

Neutral for now

• Love
Reactions: Mac Kalashnikov

Mac Kalashnikov

Good Fella
May 16, 2021

I don't want to sound like a jerk or something but this is not a way an application should look like, even if your grammar is not the best, you should at least double check it before submitting an application, and also perhaps give it more than just two minutes to give a decent response on the questions because I think I spent more time writing this response than you did on the application.

I also didn't get to see your name yet on the newbie chat responses in game, disrecommended.
I understand that, I was not that active past few days but now I am active once again and I have made some changes to my application, hope this change your opinion on me 😊.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.