EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Israel

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I have a feeling that this time ill be more useful than other time cause I do have passion to become one of the helpers team

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, i been in a higher position than that, so i am pretty sure i will handle it as wanted and more

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Lucas Shield I am 20 years old was born in 2nd of Novemeber 1998, I live in Israel , I have one sister and two brothers and I am the older one, My father works as a bus driver and my mom doesn't have a job, I graduated before three year 23/6/2016 from the high school, Recently I just work at the gas station trying to get some cash to build a house and live away from my parents and maybe marry too, I usually play video games while I am at work because I do work at night and there are few customers comes to the station, so I bring my laptop there and start playing. I do have a lovely girlfriend that I am thinking of marrying her in the future but still, I need to know about her more

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:

3.5 Past Name(s):
none

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes alot

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes idk but def been dm wanred one years ago

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
everyone got ajailed, idk been long time since the last one

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
na

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
yes
SH under Olaf/Martin/Luke etc..

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Lucas_Shield

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
I need to see more of you before I go by your side. I am active everyday especially at weekends 12 hours or more but I don't quite see you helping especially camping at the newbie spawn, I am humbly advising you to help more, do more. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sent from my ASUS_X00LDA using Tapatalk

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes alot
Describe that in detail.

However, I don't think you can be given a chance so quickly. I think you are just unbanned and your past work as a GA has a lot of bad impression on you......
Before applying for this position OR for asking an Admin Reinstatement, PLEASE work harder, like win everyone's hearts and help everyone out. Then they CAN think about your reinstatement.

I would like to see you work harder and harder and be a Good Admin, unlike before.
Stay Motivated!

LokiT
(was JA when you were GA if you remember :) )

Ebo Johnson

Old-School 2015
Jun 14, 2015
Unsupported, the punlist is kinda what making me feel like you aren't fit for the helper team and we don't trust you, FOR NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.