Lawless Valentine's Day 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
dCriEQW.png

It's that time of the year again, the time of affection and love, Valentine's Day! Do you have a valentine? Have you sent them some chocolate? DOESN'T MATTER! Because soon, you are gonna enjoy the marvelous events we present to you on this special day with your favorite community!

Events include:
  • Battle of Affection
  • Valentine Derby
  • Show your Love
  • Test your Luck!

And if you didn't know or forgot, Valentine's Day is on the
14th of February.

Battle of Affection

hv4SP2G.png

To kick off the day, we will be hosting an extravagant team deathmatch event hosted on a new map. There are two teams, the
Valentines and the Lovers.

Valentines Loadout:

50px-Weapon-33-hd.png
Country Rifle
50px-Weapon-31-hd.png
M4
50px-Weapon-27-hd.png
Spas12

Lovers Loadout:

50px-Weapon-33-hd.png
Country Rifle
50px-Weapon-30-hd.png
AK-47
50px-Weapon-26-hd.png
Sawn-off Shotgun

This event will be hosted on February 14th.

First Place: 10,000 Materials + Full Weapon Set + Ivy for 48 hours
newsletterspacer.png

Valentine Derby

truck-vector.png
You know what's better than eating ice cream with your valentine? A demolition derby with ice cream trucks! Destroy anyone who gets in your way, and win one for yourself and more!

This will be hosted on
February 14th.

Winner: Tier 3 vehicle + 10,000 Materials
newsletterspacer.png

Show your Love!

Naou4dq.jpg
What would be so special about Valentine's Day without your valentine? Take a photo with that special person in a romantic setting (beach, restaurant, mall, landmarks) on the server and win a special prize!

Upload your picture to Imgur and send it via Forum PM to @Melvin. You have until
February 15th to send your picture.

Winners will both receive:
Full Weapon Set + 150 Armor
Ivy for 72 hours.

newsletterspacer.png

Test your Luck!

Win-Prizes-art.png
You know what we always say, if you don't have a valentine, put in a nick of time for this amazing raffle! All you have to do is send us your name and your favorite thing to do on Valentine's Day to @Melvin and you'll be entered for a chance to receive double experience, Ivy for 24 hours, or 15,000 materials!

You have until February 15th to send your name.

Winner: NRG-500 (Oleg Johnson)
Winner 2: Ivy for 24 Hours (Inni Kappa)
Winner 3: 25,000 Materials (Kane Weasel)

Winners will be announced on February 16th!

4uPGfzx.png

Yes, we know you are excited and so we will be enabling double experience throughout the week! It will start from the 14th and end on the 18th of February. We hope to see you there!

newsletterspacer.png

Last edited:

devon27

Banned
May 24, 2017
RetiredHitman
My favorite things to do on valentines day is to date my crush and to celebrate the valentines with my family and also i miss my mom i really really miss my mom

-Signed Jay Perez

Oeshik

Chartered Old-School
Nov 10, 2013
The first event has unbalanced teams. Valentines team has the better weapons. Moreover, the second event is you asking for others' real life picture with their girlfriends. I mean isnt that private? Why should someone have to give you their pic to win an event? Ask for something else like the person to make the best valentine card wins.

Kofi

Hustler
Oct 6, 2013
Kofi_Velazquez
My favorite thing to do on Valentines Day is spend the day at the beach with by bae surrounded by flowers and feeding her chocolates, while watching the sun go down.

- Tray Brooklyn
with your imaginary girlfriend,bruh even gypsy girls wouldn't date you,thats who fucking stupid and ugly you are

Sep 26, 2016
Chadwick_Van_Derlind
I want from my girlfriend to suck my dick and tell me you are my best friend

Javier El carute

Immad

Retired Admin
Dec 31, 2013
Immad_Carter
The first event has unbalanced teams. Valentines team has the better weapons. Moreover, the second event is you asking for others' real life picture with their girlfriends. I mean isnt that private? Why should someone have to give you their pic to win an event? Ask for something else like the person to make the best valentine card wins.
Take a photo with that special person in a romantic setting (beach, restaurant, mall, landmarks) on the server and win a special prize!
Please read again.

Status
Not open for further replies.