Lawless St. Patrick's Day 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
aKbU4Yg.png

Dear Paddy's,

We have arrived in March and in this month a special occasion is celebrated every year on the 17th of March. We have decided to hold various events on this day!

Green is the color of the festivals that gets associated with this holiday and we are going to be holding events that are filled with joy!

The events that will be hosted are given below:
  • Drunk Paddy's
  • The pot of gold
  • Paddy's Brawl Eliminator
  • Mystery Spin

Drunk Paddy's

You can win something by getting drunk with your friends! This event will be easy if you aren't drunk, so be sure to not drink too much while doing this.

St-_Patricks-_Day.jpg

The objective of this event is to make a picture or a video of you and your friends being as drunk as possible. Ofcourse Los Santos is known for their drinking so we want to see real drunk people here!

Good luck trying to hold the camera still

Requirements:
- You must have atleast 2 friends in the picture
- No text must be seen, a clear picture or a video must be shown.

- Once you have participated, nobody else can use the same picture/video

The winning picture will be rewarded with a Daisy for all the people in the picture along with the one taking the picture

The pot of Gold

af41f7a8c9f92d477fe8f5a9a2569d86.png

As we all have been taught in our young days, "At the end of the rainbow, you'll find a pot of gold". Well I tried that one day but ended up with a dwarf sitting on a rock and laughing at me for being that idiotic! So I called up my homies and decided to pop the fool.

But for some reason I kept hearing in my mind: "find the pot of gold you stupid fella'". This was driving me so crazy that I decided to hide three pot's of gold, each including a different reward in the whole country.

Locations:
- The first pot of gold is located in Los Santos
- The Second pot of gold is located in Las Venturas
- The Third pot of gold is located in San Fierro

The pot of gold looks like a small car as pots are too mainstream!

To obtain the pot, you must find the dinky car and take a picture with it. The first one to take a picture and send it to us on Facebook (PM on our Facebook page) will win the event, it's as simple as that!

The pot finders will be rewarded with a free NRG-500!
nrg.jpg

Paddy's Brawl Eliminator

rpRMETf.png

There will be a team deathmatch event hosted.

Both party's will be supplied in their own speciality, (Dwarves are strong and close range attackers - Elves are fast and long distance attackers.

Loadout Dwarfes:
upload_2018-2-1_10-38-4-png.14630
Country Rifle

upload_2018-2-1_10-39-46-png.14633
Spas-12

upload_2018-2-1_10-38-52-png.14631
Deagle

Loadout Elves:
upload_2018-2-1_10-37-22-png.14629
Sniper Rifle
upload_2018-2-1_10-40-47-png.14634
Sawn Off Shotgun
upload_2018-2-1_10-41-28-png.14635
Uzi

The team who stands last will be able to fight against each other to win the prize which is the following:

Last man Standing

t3car.jpg

ivy.jpg

1 Month of IVY

Second man Standing
dexp.jpg

8 Hours of Double XP
and

100,000 materials.

Third man standing

customtitle.jpg

The fight will be held on the bridge of Las Venturas.
latest

Mystery Spin

Out of all the events that will be hosted this day, we have decided to make a lucky draw where everyone has a chance to win! How? Well that's actually pretty simple:

upload_2018-2-1_11-6-31-png.14636

Comment down with the following format to enter the lucky draw and on 18th of March a winner will be decided by a lucky spin of this program. Your names will be entered and based on the amount of participants, a winner will be picked by our random number generator.

Name:

The winner of this event will be given a $20, coupon to spend in the donation shop which can be found here:

Date and time

The pot of Gold (Hide & Seek)

17th of March till the 18th of March

Paddy's Brawl Eliminator
- Philippines (GMT +8): 00:00
- Pakistan (GMT +5): 21:00
- Central Europe (GMT +1): 17:00
- Brazil (GMT -2): 14:00
- United States (CST): 10:00

Drunk Paddy's:
(You can post your picture up till 23:59 17 March, and on the 18th / 19th of March the winner will be picked)

Mystery Spin Entry:

(You can sign up till 23:59 17 March, and on the 18th / 19th of March the winner will be picked)

Last edited by a moderator:

Clay

Assistant Management
Advisory Committee
Old-School 2014
Apr 18, 2014
aKbU4Yg.png

Drunk Paddy's

We hane no winner for this event, becuse no one has sent us picture.

The Pot Of Gold

Winner 1: Roy Scott
Winner 2: Tyler X Cage
Winner 3 : Drake Westbrook

Paddy's Draw Eliminator

Winner 1: Miguel G Ramirez
Winner 2: Fei Shaff
Winner 3: Weavy Wulf

Mystery Spin

Winner: Stephen Siix

Congratulations to the winners of these events, make a administrative request to receive your awards if you havent got them already.

Thank you all for participating and may your stay In Lawless Roleplay be more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.