Lawless Halloween Party 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cbx8fru.png

Is your Pickle Rick or Pennywise costume ready?
Is your land set up with pumpkins and scarecrows?
Streets are now filled with dark lights, dancing skeletons, flying ghosts and many kids asking for free candy, what a very enjoyable childhood we once had!
We are almost hitting the 31st and we're organizing some very spooky Halloween events!
Along with the Halloween Script Update, this is what we have prepared for you.

We are starting the party at October 27th with it ending at November 3rd.

LAWLESS HALLOWEEN PARTY EVENTS

LVZNBbi.png

OwgoW2q.png

Are you scared of Clowns? Well, this might NOT be for you...
This event will take over inside the Jefferson's Motel where a bunch of insane clowns will fight against eachother until death, using only a big chainsaw.
Code:
You will be spawned into the Jefferson Motel wearing a Clown skin and with a Chainsaw as a weapon. After the countdown, you can start killing your enemies.
Code:
- Teaming is NOT allowed
- Using drugs like Pot or Crack is forbidden
- You MUST wear your clown costume all the time
- Animations are not allowed
- You are not allowed to craft weapons
- You can't leave the event boundaries for any reason
- If you found some sort loophole or other way to spoil/ruin the event, you will be banned
DATE & TIME: October 27th at 8:00 am Server Time.
PRIZE: 100g Each Drug.
latest

rFskUck.png

o5sMu54.png

Time for you to die in a terrifying hot pursuit...
We are hosting THREE witch hunts during this party where a team of damned night hags will drive around San Andreas cursing and killing everything and everyone they find.
Code:
A group of 8 witches will be spawned in San Andreas and marked as the Most Wanted. Your objective is to kill them to earn a prize, be careful, they have extra health, armor and highly dangerous!
Code:
- If you die, you can return to the hunt
- You can kill more than one witch
- Do NOT kill other attending players
- Your Bandana/Badge MUST be always off while chasing the witches
- If you found some sort loophole or other way to spoil/ruin the event, you will be banned
DATE & TIME: Everyday from October 27th to November 3rd at different times.
PRIZE: 2000 Materials for each witch.
latest

RkRDn2i.png

JWwuCyK.png

Zombiepocalypse...
Have you ever visited a haunted graveyard? The undead are about to raise from the underground seeking for blood and fresh bowels. A Team-Deathmatch event will be hosted in the Los Santos cemetery starring ugly armed zombies.
Code:
A Team-Deathmatch event will be taking over the Los Santos Cementery, spawning with 100 health and armor and a full weapon set.
Code:
- Teaming is allowed
DATE & TIME: October 28th at 10:00 am Server Time.
PRIZE: Full Weapon Set + 20g Each Drug
latest

Ga85AzN.png

9LP9Ou2.png

Community Relations + Game Affairs special event!!!
The Main Event is here! An epic fight between zombies (factions) and humans (gangs) will be hosted in the Los Santos Cementery and surroundings, where the objective of the zombies is to infect (taze) the humans and bring them to the graveyard, burying them into their own grave.
Code:
A special Team-Deathmatch event where Factions and Gangs are invited. LEO's objective is to Taze and drag gang members into the Graveyard, killing them afterwards.
Gangs objective is to kill faction members without getting tazed.
Code:
- Teaming is allowed
- You must be wearing your bandana or badge all the time
- You must be wearing the predetermined skin all the times
- Factions will be given a Tazer (LEO's), a shotgun and a rifle.
-Gangs will be given a shotgun and extra armor
- Healing is allowed
- You CAN NOT craft guns
- Vehicles are not allowed in the event
- Factions killing gangsters out of the graveyard will give no points
DATE & TIME: October 31st at 8:00 am Server Time.
PRIZE: 300,000$ for Factions or NRG-500 for Gangs

HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAYS

8k8kCof.png

2XO8uMM.png

Photoshop expert?...
Time for you to show your creativity and picture editing skills. We will open a contest where you can upload your spooky customes (custom skins) and edit them so they look even more terrifying!
Code:
- Image needs to show a player wearing toys
- Needs to be hosted in Lawless Roleplay
- You can use any image editor
- Must be uploaded to Imgur
- Send the picture link to @Pato via Forum PM
DATE & TIME: From October 27th to November 3rd
PRIZE: NRG-500
latest
xWLM3qw.png

9u23dwK.png

Premiere expert?...

Perhaps a future film director? Take your camera and impress us with your video editing skills by making a short thriller film hosted in Lawless Roleplay.
Code:
- Video needs to be at least 2 minutes long
- Needs to be hosted in Lawless Roleplay
- You can use any video editor
- Must be uploaded to Youtube
- Send the video link to @Pato via Forum PM
DATE & TIME: From October 27th to November 6th
PRIZE: Tier 2 Business
latest
5LZYllA.png

OpAkUiW.png

Book addict?...
Do you think Stephen King could be cleaning your shoes? Well this is your oppurtunity to show your writing skills and amaze us with a terror story based on GTA:SA or Lawless Roleplay world.
Code:
- Story should have at least 500 letters
- Needs to be based on GTA:SA or LRP world
- Must be uploaded to pastebin
- Send the story link to @Pato via Forum PM
DATE & TIME: From October 27th to November 3rd
PRIZE: Tier 3 Vehicle
latest
XdRM6fl.png

EpvE8VN.png

Fuck me I am famous...
We will finally be hosting a Facebook event where you can earn small prizes by testing your luck in Social Media!
Code:
- We will post Trick or Treat images on facebook
- You have to write "Trick" or "Treat" in a comment
- One comment will be randomly picked from every post
- One winner will be chosen every post
DATE & TIME: Everyday from October 27th to November 3rd
PRIZE: 10g Each Drug per post

Jul 7, 2016
Pato_Vincre
Entries for the Costume Red Carpet and Scary Story are now closed! Thank you all for submitting your pictures and stories.

However, you still have 2 more days to upload your Spooky Video, hurry up!

Reactions: Chris G Parker
Jul 7, 2016
Pato_Vincre
Hello players,

Halloween Party 2017 is officially and I require your help to chose one winner for each of the Giveaway Events.
Below this comment you will find the Videos, Pictures and Stories our players have sent to participate in these events.
I will need every one of you to chose one between the participats of each category that you think put the more efforts on either recording the video, editing the picture or making the story.
Take in mind that total points will be divided 50% players and 50% administrators. Admins will count with a secret vote that will help me decide a winner.
NOTE: Admin votes won't be counted here as I have made a private post for it.

This is the reply format you have to use to succesfully sumbit your vote:
Code:
[Spooky Film] = Name of the winner
[Costume Red Carpet] = Name of the winner
[Scary Story] = Name of the winner
For example:

[Spooky Film] = John Williams
[Costume Red Carpet] = Niel Vaughn
[Scary Story] = Immad Carter

I will count your votes in 24 hours and decide a winner afterwards, it is very important for me that you respect the format I have made and that also I won't count any vote that comes without the proper format.

NOTE: I will count votes that come from the same IP as 1 SINGLE VOTE. Trying to trick me will result in your vote get trashed and not counted.

With this said, I really hope you enjoy what our lovely players have made for us!

Humbly yours,
Pato.

Jul 7, 2016
Pato_Vincre
xWLM3qw.png

Gavrilo Taylor

Chris X Parker

Theo V Gold

Justin Wrzosek

Jul 7, 2016
Pato_Vincre
8k8kCof.png

Chris X Parker
OncKoq9.jpg

Sisig Chigga
Qo73rJq_d.jpg

Raz Barak
ql8Wskd.png

James Draco
DsdjF1U.png

Jul 7, 2016
Pato_Vincre
5LZYllA.png

Blak Gucci
My husband and I live in a small, unincorporated town named Red county Although we are almost 50 years old, we are 30 to 40 years younger than any of our near neighbors. Most of them have grandchildren who visit regularly, and drive them wherever they need to go. Not so for the man I usually just called “Professor.” His wife, Elena, died 12 years ago. I only knew her briefly, but she and the Professor were one of those “Life Goals” kind of couples. I loved spending time with them. They were both so erudite, and witty, and clearly still deeply in love. Elena’s passing hit her husband hard. For the last year, he had been battling cancer. With no bus service in our rural area, and cabs from town an expensive, long wait, I ended up driving him to doctors.

The Professor had been in the U.S. since his 20s, but he still retained a charming foreign accent. My name, he pronounced as “AWN-eh.” Usually, when he phoned me, he would say “Good afternoon, AWN-eh.” Sometimes, he would call in the wee hours, in pain, able only to gasp “AWN-eh!” I would drop the phone and run to his house to help him with his meds or take him to the city’s emergency room. He was adamant about NOT staying away from home. He knew the end was near and he wanted to go in his own bed.

On October first, at almost 4 a.m., my cell phone rang, showing the Professor’s number. When I answered, a strange voice asked, “AWN-eh?”

“Yes,” I answered. “Professor?”

“No!” The voice giggled. “This is Maria. I’m taking him tonight.”

Then I... woke up? I was sitting up in bed, with the phone in my hand. My husband and our dog were sleeping soundly. So, the phone hadn’t really rung. Or had it? I started to call the Professor, but if he was managing to get some sleep, I didn’t want to disturb him. So I got up and dressed quietly, and the dog and I slipped out to the backyard. I could see the Professor’s house from there. No lights were on, and everything was quiet. I wasn’t comfortable, though, so I went ahead and dialed. Twenty-five rings, no answer. Damn. I knew then. I went back in and woke my husband. We walked to the house and knocked. Nothing. We had to phone the sheriffs. They broke in. The Professor had died, seemingly peacefully, in bed.

Because of our unincorporated location, any of the chores which would fall to professionals in an urban area are taken up by neighbors here. So, that evening, with a deputy’s supervision, the families on our block began to sort through the Professor’s papers. We needed the “deed” to his burial plot and any kind of will or link to distant relations. I looked through a small scrapbook of old photos that was on his nightstand. There was no “Cousin Marco from the old country,” or “nephew Bob, NYC, 1997.” It was mostly pictures of Elena and the Professor. And their never-spoken-of young daughter Maria, who had died beried in temple cemetury, in 1971.

Samantha Amphibia
Terrorised
On a dark and showery night, a little girl was alone, in her bedroom on the top floor of her house in Red County, which was bright pink with Barbie dolls lying down on the floor next to the model toy house. Suddenly, the wind was pushing the rain in the direction of the window, causing it to slam against the glass (making such an immense noise). The rain was sporadic, as it splatted on the window panes, but she slept on. Lightning struck down, illuminating its surroundings with the colour of purple, and it formed the shape of a spear as it appeared in a blink of an eye. However, the little girl was sleeping peacefully in her over-sized black pyjamas, which her mum was hoping that one day she would grow into them. The little girl appeared to be sleeping so relaxed, and comfortable like any other night.
Abruptly, she was awoken by a piercing bang! Echoing through the shattered window causing her eye lids to rapidly open in major shock, triggering her to be petrified on the spot. Looking around the surroundings, nothing unusual was noticeable. Gradually, she leant back onto the ancient bed that smelt so fresh, sealing her eyes tightly in fear of what she might have heard. The dead silence made her think, what caused the sound? Did someone break the door? Are they going to hurt me? Millions of questions were rushing through her head; none of them brought comfort to her.
The frightened girl placed her head on the silk pink pillow, and gradually shut her eye lids in hope that nothing bad would happen to her. A few moments later it was inaudible, and she had thought ‘It was all finished’. Suddenly, a blast of wind came through the shattered window, completely terrifying her, causing her to jump out of bed, ready to protect herself. Her hands were so unhygienic after a long time of not washing, and felt sweaty as she placed them into a fist to try and protect her-self. Nothing was there, “It was just the wind” – she muttered under her breath. She walked towards the window to see what happened, it was pitch black and nothing could be seen.
Her eyes were watching how the rain just dropped on to the soggy grass patch until, all of a sudden the rain instantly stopped. Looking up into the sky, a purple light caught her attention, something really unusual, never seen before. Her mouth fell open exposing her little delicate bright white baby teeth that had not yet fallen out. She silently watched the purple light, which was still hovering in the dark sky outlining the clouds surrounding it.
The ball of purple light acted as if it was a sphere, heading right towards her. She fell back onto the floor while concentrating on the mysterious purple light. It was so sparkly, that she couldn’t take her attention away from it. She turned behind her, because three loud knocks slammed onto the black wooden door; catching her full attention. “What was that?” she stuttered… She tried to take a glimpse through the window to find the light was strangely vanished. The little girl tip-toed across the wooden floor while her eyes were sealed shut in panic.
She gradually peeled her eyes open as the door slowly creaked open. She thought to herself; What is going on? Who is behind the door? -.. She began to panic as she saw a bright red balloon held by a pale white hand fly through the gap between the door. She looked around her surroundings as she pinched herself to wake up, however this was no dream. As she was terrified, the girl in question looked above the door as she can see an outline of orange frizzy hair and knew she was in great danger. Suddenly, a low and deep voice sounding like a dead man’s lullaby said as it echoed behind the door “Are you not going to say hello to Pennywise?” – To be Continued.

Chris X Parker
1960 , at East Los Satos , it was being to 00:00 , Materials Factory was shutting down , A worker called Micheal Constatino approached there , he heard a strange noise from inside , like a laughing , he just got inside...Screaming sound appears

Morning , Police and FBI was there , he was killed by a suspecious guy , they began to invest 'bout this case.Factory owner Joey Vincre reach there and he plan to place CCTV cameras and some night gaurds.at Night , 'bout to 00:00 , same like laughing sound and then screaming sound.Morning Police recognized that all gaurds and cameras were damaged.Joey feels that something was wrong there.Joey Stays there at night. at 11:02 he was in great sleep.Suddenly he heard a sound of walking , he just got up and search outside with his torch , he saw a man fully damaged body with 1 leg , wounds and scary face walking towards him.Joey start to scream and ran , he locked his factory and stay inside.Ghost began to talk "dont worry , i'll never hurt you" Joey asked "Who are you?" . Ghost began to say the story.

on 1940 , the Material Factory was lead by a handsome guy called Vishnu Blazze , he was very helpful to everyone but there were another material factory which was dead infront of Vishnu's Factory. The factory owner Dean Vincre start to work hard.But Vishnu's factory was in great demand all over the world.Dean was worried for his gains.Dean placed some guys to kill Vishnu.Vishnu was peeing and was singing a song , Dean's members backstabbed Vishnu.Vishnu was brutally stabbed at his own Materials Factory and Vishnu's Ghost start to wander over his place.Everyone's saying that Vishnu is trying to protect his place.As per Dean's Son Joey brought this place and Vishnu is killing everyone at night and Trying to keep his place for a kind man like him.Nobody can enter his place.

Ghost looks at Joey.Joey thinks and shouts "So you were after me ?" , Ghost smiles and says "Indeed". Joey was killed too , now that place is most haunted place in Los Santos.

Vishnu will piss whenever he saw a bad person to enter in his place as he was died when he was pissing....

Massaro Glunder
Massaro Glunder

Once upon a time, Me and Jazzy and Pako, we was chilling at Ganton, Grove street and while we was talking we decide to go for a ride and talk while driving, with a long conversation with them, we stopped at 24/7 store to buy some cigars and then I went home, I go to my box mail and opened it up and I took a magazine from there, I opened the magazine and started reading about someone who died in Vinewood while was visiting his grandpa at the cemetery by a clown! Then I was afraid because my mum is buried there So I call Pako and Jazzy to come with me to the cemetery and they agreed so they hook up some boys to cover me while visiting my mum and reading quran at her! And suddenly 10 witches showed up with chainsaws and the boys was firing at them and they didn’t die, Jazzy died also the boys!, Pako and I left, we were running and we arrived to temple, we tried to call the police or a backup! But no! there was no connections! And it was like 01:30 at night! We was trying to Grove street soon as possible we was tired and we saw a opened house and we enter it to hide suddenly there was a voices for old men we took our guns out and we was sweating and Pako was afraid! I had nothing to do!
So me and Pako decide to kill each other while counting to 3!
Rest in peace Massaro Pako!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.