Announcement Lawless Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
K6i6xKj.png

Dear Lunatics,

We are happy to announce our new official Discord server.
Discord is a free VoIP application (Like Teamspeak) that works on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and even in a web browser with a unique interface that is built for gamers. This application has been growing at an amazing rate lately due to it's easy, user-friendly functions and because It's free!

You are attentively invited to join us using this link: (( www.discord.gg/CqJvnmE ))
This is a great alternative to Teamspeak and you can even use it on your phone!
Also, Discord has an in-game overlay that you can use while playing (Similar to TeamSpeak's Overwolf)
  • Announcements
  • Rule Updates
  • Events
  • Music
  • Custom Chats
  • Faction and Gang Chats
  • Private Channels
Join our Discord server and have a chance to win 7-days ivy!
All of this is waiting for you.

This server is running in a Beta Period until we secure every role and channel is correctly working
If you have any issue with our Discord server, please contact @Pato

See you in game!

Last edited:

Himanshu Patil

Good Fella
Aug 10, 2016
himanshu_patil
@Pato sir i would like to ask u 1 thing, there are some player who own ts3 privet channel, so those channel will be added to discord ? if no then whats the use of donating for ts3 channel

Jul 7, 2016
Pato_Vincre
@Pato sir i would like to ask u 1 thing, there are some player who own ts3 privet channel, so those channel will be added to discord ? if no then whats the use of donating for ts3 channel
Our ts3 server will stay alive, we added discord just as an extra. Those private channels won't disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.