OC

1.4 Country of residence:
PH

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I'm wishing to back on the place that i'm in before, still love helping people through in-game/forum. To show my skills I've preferred and talents that i have. I think i.m enough, a friendly person, helpful and so on.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have sense of humor, patience since i have experience already i can use it through what i have learned before.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Shingui_Moskow is a 28 old guy he was born in San Andreas and he lived with his parents. his father was working as a police officer in the Los Santos Police Department. He was doing his job very will and he was kind. Everything was okay but in 2009 Shingui father got killed while doing his job. in the same year he worked as a car mechanic with his friend then he worked in a factory. After he collected enough money to travel he went to Egypt with his mom and he worked as a cop. Now Shingui is in relationship with a girl called Christine. He is living a happy life now with his girlfriend and his mother.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Jack_Quixx

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes when i was Newbie

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes /g unmuted

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Shingui_Moskow

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
The recruitment status is closed, we only handpick members for now.
p.s. it would be a great unsupport from me because your punlist is hideous

Moskow

Playa-Hater
May 16, 2017
Gelo_Wazowski
ok ill just keep helping on newb

Last edited:

Limon

Hustler
Jun 17, 2016
Limon_Walker
He doesn’t answer my question on newb. You need to reply more brother

Yujiro

Banned
Aug 7, 2019
Your already a helper see you have helper tag at forums I think in game tho so recruitment closed better luck next time

Status
Not open for further replies.