EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Palastine

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Because i Love Helping New Players ((Newbie's)) in Town. Also love helping in [[/newb(ie)]] channel, i want them (newbies) to know the rules and regulations and also the directions.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Beause im Good Fella, Always Helping im Active always, and im Not Rule Breaker and im much Experienced than other. ( not insulting ),

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:

Kenji Valkyrie born and raised in Los Santos, He wants to be a Tourist Guide like he's Father, he's father is always out of town because he's father always guiding the new in town, not like he's mother he's mother is always in their Home he's mother didn't want to Help Peoples, he's mother hate he's father's Job.s But he's father still want to Help Many Peoples, Kanji Want to Help Many Peoples too like he's Father Doing, he's Father Decided to Live in Liberty, New York, to tour him around New York, he was so Happy with he's Father, Kenji request to he's Father that he wants to move in Palestine for his Study, and Dream's so he studied hard to archive he's Dream. When he Graduated in College he decided to Help many people he didn't get a Job he Just only want to Help Peoples in Town.
3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4 - 6 Hours Every Day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Kenny_Snow

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Department - ( Senior Officer )
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - ( Lead Paramedic )
Federal Bureau of Investigastion - ( Agent )

Gangs:

Asesinos Locos
Los Santos Rifa
Grove Street Families
Front Yard Ballas

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, i just shoot the car jacker 2 times then boom i got DM Warned

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, Unmute Global Channel And Newbie Channel

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, Dm Warn By HankS

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Kenji_Valkyrie

Last edited:

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
You applied for the helper team with another account 1 or 2 weeks ago, am I wrong?

Westbrook.

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Feb 6, 2015
You have already Deathmatch warning in last 3 months which means your application will be auto denied.
But anyway, Good luck.

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
hell to the no, have you seen his grammar?

unsupported

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Unsupported,Starting with his attitude,judging from my side,what I have seen is hes extremely in patient & due to his childish behaviour he was fired from our faction.Lastly he needs to build up grammer,other than that nothing else to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.