1.4 Country of residence:
New Zealand my Timezone is +13 GMT

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Ah i was here a few years ago have only just recently come back

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper because i feel that i have the quality's and what it takes to be apart of the helper team i'm constantly answer questions over the newbie chat , I'm also a very fast learner and have a very good memory meaning i'm always reading the newbie chat for questions and answers that i do not know yet. So in future incidents ill be able to help with more things from what i have learnt from other players over the newbie chat and the Global Chat. I'm currently just working as a materials runner and will continue material running for quite a while in game meaning iv got a lot of time to spear so i would be available at any time for new players to our community and questions over the newbie chat. Also ill be able to help a lot over the forums with other peoples questions and inquires.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think yous should choose me because i'm a very active player , I respect all admins at all times and i personally think there should be no disrespect towards any administrator as they are helping the community to stay alive ,
I'm also really intrigued with this server meaning i'm always motivated and more energetic about Lawless than other players. I'm from a Heavy RP server meaning i obey by the RP rules like DM RK PG MG CS and all that unlike some/most of the other players. But i also understand that this is not a heavy RP server but to me a RP server includes all Role play Rules.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hello i am Kelly , Kelly Cordae i am a 21 year old man iv been living in the big great Los Santos for the past 6 years (( Level 6 )) I moved here to LS for some good work i hear about from an old friend since i moved to town iv been working with different people and gangs dealer weapon materials as i'm a fully time Material Runner and Part Time Gang Banger , I'm a representative for the South Central Grove iv actually been working with hood for a while now and have worked my way up and earn my respect and am now a very respected member (( RANK 5 )) Ever since i started this new job iv been slowly stacking my paper' about a year ago (( LEVEL 5 )) I lost a lot of money gambling with a dude named Eric i lost $150,000 because i thought i could double it witch did not turn out to be in my favor because i lost it all. Since then iv been dealing materials and am now a fairly wealthy man with a goal of owning my own Business or looking into to purchasing some part of land in the near future. I moved to LS by my self as my mother had just pasted away and my father got addicted to crack/cocaine and couldn't handle me and was just wasn't right in the head , i had to get out of there before he Murdered me him self or even worse let his dogs at me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
my ip is currently banned , As i have already put in a ban appeal , My IP was banned from Lawless Before i moved into this Student Home as i am making this application while i wait for a response hoping to come back to the server asap , but i dont think i have anything on my punlist except for being ajailed to be unmuted from the Global Chat. also i was muted for arguing with someone for scamming me and i didn't stop because he wasn't paying me so i was muted.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
everyday 8+ hours some days i'm off line

3.5 Past Name(s):
Kelly_C_Murda and about 2 years ago i was Tuno_Qleanz

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes 6+ years of SAMP Roleplay

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes as i stated earlier for Global Chat unmute this was about a week or 2 ago

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Admin Jailed Yes for global chat unmute

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Negative

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Ah no not on this server but at a few others yes

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Kelly_Cordae

Clarke

Good Fella
Mar 23, 2017
Agent
my ip is currently banned , As i have already put in a ban appeal , My IP was banned from Lawless Before i moved into this Student Home as i am making this application while i wait for a response hoping to come back to the server asap , but i dont think i have anything on my punlist except for being ajailed to be unmuted from the Global Chat. also i was muted for arguing with someone for scamming me and i didn't stop because he wasn't paying me so i was muted.
Hello dear, kindly show us your /punlist [ID] in-game and not your statement, thank you.
Neutral for now.
  • I also don't see you in-game helping on the /newb chat.

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
how do you say your grammar is 10/10
LEvMdob.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information

1.1 Full Name:
Kelly_Cordae

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
NA

1.4 Country of residence:
New Zealand my Timezone is +13 GMT

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Ah i was here a few years ago have only just recently come back

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper because i feel that i have the quality's and what it takes to be apart of the helper team i'm constantly answer questions over the newbie chat , I'm also a very fast learner and have a very good memory meaning i'm always reading the newbie chat for questions and answers that i do not know yet. So in future incidents ill be able to help with more things from what i have learnt from other players over the newbie chat and the Global Chat. I'm currently just working as a materials runner and will continue material running for quite a while in game meaning iv got a lot of time to spear so i would be available at any time for new players to our community and questions over the newbie chat. Also ill be able to help a lot over the forums with other peoples questions and inquires.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think yous should choose me because i'm a very active player , I respect all admins at all times and i personally think there should be no disrespect towards any administrator as they are helping the community to stay alive ,
I'm also really intrigued with this server meaning i'm always motivated and more energetic about Lawless than other players. I'm from a Heavy RP server meaning i obey by the RP rules like DM RK PG MG CS and all that unlike some/most of the other players. But i also understand that this is not a heavy RP server but to me a RP server includes all Role play Rules.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hello i am Kelly , Kelly Cordae i am a 21 year old man iv been living in the big great Los Santos for the past 6 years (( Level 6 )) I moved here to LS for some good work i hear about from an old friend since i moved to town iv been working with different people and gangs dealer weapon materials as i'm a fully time Material Runner and Part Time Gang Banger , I'm a representative for the South Central Grove iv actually been working with hood for a while now and have worked my way up and earn my respect and am now a very respected member (( RANK 5 )) Ever since i started this new job iv been slowly stacking my paper' about a year ago (( LEVEL 5 )) I lost a lot of money gambling with a dude named Eric i lost $150,000 because i thought i could double it witch did not turn out to be in my favor because i lost it all. Since then iv been dealing materials and am now a fairly wealthy man with a goal of owning my own Business or looking into to purchasing some part of land in the near future. I moved to LS by my self as my mother had just pasted away and my father got addicted to crack/cocaine and couldn't handle me and was just wasn't right in the head , i had to get out of there before he Murdered me him self or even worse let his dogs at me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
everyday 8+ hours some days i'm off line

3.5 Past Name(s):
Kelly_C_Murda and about 2 years ago i was Tuno_Qleanz

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes 6+ years of SAMP Roleplay

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes as i stated earlier for Global Chat unmute this was about a week or 2 ago

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Admin Jailed Yes for global chat unmute

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Negative

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Ah no not on this server but at a few others yes

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Kelly_Cordae

how do you say your grammar is 10/10 yet you speak like a kindergartener

and plus if youve been banned then this is definitely a dis recommended

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
and you’re saying you’ve never been banned yet you claimed to be ip banned and if you keep using a different ip just to play, then you’re ban evading

nice selfbust kiddo

KellyCMurda

New Playa
Aug 15, 2018
Kelly_C_Murda
using heaps of ip's lol? this name should only be connected to 2 ips my old houses and my new houses so before you start accusing shit get yur facts right

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
using heaps of ip's lol? this name should only be connected to 2 ips my old houses and my new houses so before you start accusing shit get yur facts right
still if you were ip banned for a hacking reason or some shit thats ban evading since you havent made a ban appeal

OliverSykes

Buster
Mar 18, 2018
Neon_Bozeman
Dude you should be honest with your answer, there's no way it can be 10/10 if you have a lots of spelling and grammatical errors

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Because of my timezone I think i've never seen you, but I dis-recommend for:
  • Your grammar, in my opinion, is 7/10; a far value from your 10/10
  • using heaps of ip's lol? this name should only be connected to 2 ips my old houses and my new houses so before you start accusing shit get yur facts right
    Very aggressive
  • Why did you reply to 1.2 in 1.3?
  • You are currently banned for whatever reason

Apr 29, 2018
Neutral for now.
I think its because of the different timezone that's why I cant see you helping in (/newb).

Status
Not open for further replies.