PERM. DENIED Kayden_D_Bronze's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
Not supported

The guy pretty much has got 0 common sense.He can be brainwashed easily.I dont think he would be of great help to newbies because he can go from north to south if a newbie is rude and that can be a weak representation to the server itself.

Alireza.D

General Administrator
FBI High Command
LSFMD High Command
LSPD High Command
Oct 5, 2017
I'm gonna judge you from the behavior you've shown in our faction and newbie channel.
First of all, you need to gather much more experience. Thats a sure thing.
Then, its not all about answering newbie channel, its also about professionalism and being able to help others. Try to follow other helpers' attitudes then be your own.

But, as @Marcello pointed, you've got my support for being a cool guy. Good luck sir.

Reactions: Marcello

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Not supported

The guy pretty much has got 0 common sense.He can be brainwashed easily.I dont think he would be of great help to newbies because he can go from north to south if a newbie is rude and that can be a weak representation to the server itself.
Oh Glad to see you here, I was just thinking about you, I was one hundred percent sure you would unsupport me because of the reason is in the link. Thanks for replying here mate. Good Day!
LINK: https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/m...itment-application.205313/page-2#post-1459941

Status
Not open for further replies.