Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
May 18, 2021​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
7-8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I want to be a helper because I enjoy helping others and making a difference in the world. I believe that everyone has the potential to make a positive impact on the lives of others, and I want to use my skills and abilities to help others in need. I really like to help, and I believe that everyone deserves quality help. It is my honor to be a helper and use my skills and abilities to help others achieve their goals.​

Statistics (/stats):
xZDlSlJ.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
ZecNUvE.png

How active are you in hours?
Minimum 2 to 3 hours and Maximum 5 hours.​

Past Name(s):
(DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION)​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
I have been roleplaying for over 3 years, and I have a lot of experience in different types of roleplays. I am very good at creating stories, and I am always looking for new ways to improve my roleplaying skills I am always willing to try new things.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes, to unmute my [global chat], [/newb], and [advertisement channel]​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, I got banned once for an Illegal Modification called "ped.ifp". When you are going to shot with a sniper your head will bow down in your point of view (POV) but what other player see is normal your head don't bow down. I busted my self because I uploaded a counter evidence agaisn't to my hacking complaint.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Last edited:

Gerhard Casper

Playa-Hater
May 14, 2023
DtcoGJN.png

Julius_Novachrono's Application

Full Name:
Julius_Novachrono​

Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
May 18, 2021​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
7-8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I want to be a helper because I enjoy helping others and making a difference in the world. I believe that everyone has the potential to make a positive impact on the lives of others, and I want to use my skills and abilities to help others in need. I really like to help, and I believe that everyone deserves quality help. It is my honor to be a helper and use my skills and abilities to help others achieve their goals.​

Statistics (/stats):
xZDlSlJ.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
ZecNUvE.png

How active are you in hours?
Minimum 2 to 3 hours and Maximum 5 hours.​

Past Name(s):
(DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION)​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
I have been roleplaying for over 3 years, and I have a lot of experience in different types of roleplays. I am very good at creating stories, and I am always looking for new ways to improve my roleplaying skills I am always willing to try new things.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes, to unmute my [global chat], [/newb], and [advertisement channel]​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, I got banned once for an Illegal Modification called "ped.ifp". When you are going to shot with a sniper your head will bow down in your point of view (POV) but what other player see is normal your head don't bow down. I busted my self because I uploaded a counter evidence agaisn't to my hacking complaint.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​
Neutral for now buddy, Best of Luck!

May 3, 2021
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
ACCEPTED

Dear Applicant,

On behalf of the Helper Community, we decided that your application has been ACCEPTED. We appreciate your hard work, dedication and drive to help the players of this community. We look forward to and wish you the best of luck on your journey. May the future hold great things for you.

Signed,
Nishant
Assistant Head of Helper Management

• Love
Reactions: lucius. and Eslam.
Status
Not open for further replies.