HIRED Juice_Laurenzo's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
i do encounter many newbies on pavements asking for help which i help them in private. Helping doesn't means that you need to show it to everyone

top 10 anime hypocrites

anyways, unsupported

• Love
Reactions: Juice

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
  • Love
Reactions: Juice
Mar 11, 2017
hahahhahahah

back to the helper material thing, I've rarely seen you in-game but it was a problem of mine that I couldn't access the game. Neutral for now, I hope to see you helping over the server
HAHAHA lmfao, what im saying is im homeless till i become rich. Sorry you didn't get the point mate HAHAHA.

Yes man that's why i do apply as an helper to help other players in need. Can't wait to see you in game, see ya around!

Kai Chigga

General Administrator
F.B.I
May 27, 2017
I've seen you helping on newbie cuz we're at the same country so we both have the same timezone, Supported just keep helping on newbie chat and you'll reach your dream soon! ❤

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: avaineder and Juice
Mar 11, 2017
I've seen you helping on newbie cuz we're at the same country so we both have the same timezone, Supported just keep helping on newbie chat and you'll reach your dream soon! ❤
Before that, earlier i don't know we lived in the same country Kai. Now i know your name is inspired by Kai Sotto aight? HAHAHA anyways, thank you for supporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.