Juice_Laurenzo's Application

Full Name:
Juice_Laurenzo​

Timezone
GMT +8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Wayback 2016 my previous account Josh Xian got banned because of speedhacks but i repented on that thing and an administrators give me a chance to create another account and i named it Josh Clarkson which changed and turned to Juice_Laurenzo​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Why i would like to become an Helper on this community? simply, i wanna help players around especially newbies who just joined the server. Help them to enjoy and explore in this great server.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Because i have the ability and the dedication to help other players in need specially newbies. Also i do got extensive knewledge about the server script so it's not hard for me to learn for more and help for more.​

Biography:
Juice_Laurenzo a kind citizen of Los Santos who dedicate his self helping others. He is still homeless but he still wan't to provide others needs than himself. He was born in a family who are very unselfish and respectful to others. After he graduated at San Fierro High School he wen't to Las Venturas to finish his study in there. After he finished his study he join Los Santos Police Department and protects civillian from bad people who does illegal. But he suffered an serious injury that made him retire early on his career as an Police Officer. But the life goes on, he was hired as Taxi Driver in Los Santos which makes his life better. Now he had 3 kids and 1 lovely Wife who's with here for any disaster who come's on his life. He had an bestfriend named Josh who's also with him when life goes hard. Now Juice_Laurenzo is a certified Millionaire and owns House, Car and businesses.​

Security Information (/stats):
09.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
08.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8-12 hours​

Past Name(s):
Josh_Xian​
Josh_Clarkson​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I joined Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Fire and Medical Department previously.​
and currently in the 6th Street Godz Gang.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Juice_Laurenzo​

Last edited:
Reactions: H.Seiei

Riven

Old-School 2014
May 17, 2016
Hes doing good helping over newbie channel, but he dont have the experience needed in our server. Neutral.

• Love
Reactions: Juice
Mar 11, 2017
Hes doing good helping over newbie channel, but he dont have the experience needed in our server. Neutral.
Thanks for your feedback mate, i'm doing everything to easily learn alot of knewledge about the script on this server. Well possible to achieve it as i'm active daily these past weeks and will be active this upcoming years.

Craven

Junior Helper
Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

As what I can see from you in-game, you aren't really helping much and has a rude attitude in general. Seen you talk in /g and your activity isn't really that much.
If you're able to improve that then I'd be happy to support. Good day!

• Love
Reactions: Juice
Mar 11, 2017
Hi,

As what I can see from you in-game, you aren't really helping much and has a rude attitude in general. Seen you talk in /g and your activity isn't really that much.
If you're able to improve that then I'd be happy to support. Good day!
Thanks for you feedback mate!. Yes, i rarely doing any job at the Spawn Point but i do encounter many newbies on pavements asking for help which i help them in private. Helping doesn't means that you need to show it to everyone, maybe you really just don't know me enough. Well, in /g being RUDE in one time doesn't make your whole personality "Rude", maybe we just misunderstand eachother. I didn't remember i fight someone on global, let me recall mate. However, i do promise to improve my self and make it better. Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.