GMT+7

1.4 Country of residence:
Vietnam

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to help newbies with all of my heart and my passion, I want to teach them how to enjoy the community and avoid breaking rules. Above all, I want to contribute my strength to bring Lawless back to it's glorious days. Sometimes my attitude isn't right and I feel regret about it, I'll change and become a better person.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am active, helpful, I had a lot experience in the server. I always wanted to answer every single questions on newbie channel especially from newbies, and I enjoy it. I can't stand to see some newbies roaring on global chat if there are any helpers online but they received nothing.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Josh Doan, born in 5th of June, I come from the Liberty City and I live with my parents and an elder brother. My mother is a housewife, my father works as a trucker driver and my brother is a developer. One day, I decided to move out and live in Los Santos City. After I arrived LS City, I started to find jobs to live through day. First, I tried to become a street sweeper because it's not hard at all and they paid well. Soon after that, I started to feel that this job is too easy and nothing challenging at all. Then I went out, looking for the strongest gang in the city which named The Los Santos Rifas. Through time, I became the best arms dealer the city ever had. Once, someone in the gang turned their back to me and snitched the police about my location. I remember that night when around 50 cops surrounded my house, 4 helicopters on my roof and I realized that I'm going to be hunted for my entire life.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
ciPUWRx.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
kq6sfq6.png

Jeyo Chigga dm warned me but it was wrong ID.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4 hours, 8 in the weekends

3.5 Past Name(s):
None

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Sons of Anarchy M.C. - R4
Amphibia Corporation - R3
Diablos Royale - R3

Fire & Medical Department - R2

I only remember my experiences in this year.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Once, Jeyo typed the wrong id

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, for unmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, for unmute

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, for Airbreak. I know my fault, that was my biggest mistake ever and I promise it will NOT happen again.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Josh_Doan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.