1.1 Full Name:
Josh_Clarkson

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
NA

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines.

1.5 When did you join the community?:
wayback 2016 my account in 2016 was banned for speed hacks and yes i admited it, However the admin that banned me decides that i can create another account to play again.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
There's a lot of reasons why I wish to become a Helper, but one of these reasons means the most to the server and me.I've always wanted to help people in any way, maybe I can't help the homeless and give them large wads of cash, but I can help players that are in need of assistance easily. It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction if whenever I help anyone.it would be my pleasure if i could be able to join and work in the Community Helper team for our Community. I'm basically active for around 3hrs to 6hrs daily.And also I would do my best to make the server the great again. I think, our community should be helpful, friendly and sincere, matured.Also i'd started helping players around on /newb(ie) and i think i didn't miss anything or mess around /newb, Also ill be able to help a lot over the forums with other peoples questions and inquires. That's all.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I had a great server knowledge since i'd played this game since 2016, I like helping players and I'm also active everyday. I think, I should be chosen rather than others, since I'm always ready to help anyone, with a calm attitude and patience. And also i'm not disobeying orders above me because i knew that it's hard to lead anything.And I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone and anytime and this is also a reason why you guys should choose me over other applicants. I have been helping people on /newb for some time now and I feel like its time to Work for our Community Officialy.i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can.Determination will be above.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hi guys I'm Josh_Clarkson, i would love to play SA-MP this is my hobby.And this server seems like good and i would love to help players around also i have a calm mind , patient , and a great personality that would fit in the Helper Team. I'm 21 years old and i got too many experience being an Helper on other server ofcourse. Also i obey the rules and regulations of the server and i readed it all manually so that it's not hard anymore for me to guide players around lawless roleplay.Liking me is not about bias, Liking me is about to loving everyone.I lived in the philippines at September 1, 2013 and this is the best day of my life. yes , i was born on the best day of my life. My Father works as an Miner and my mother as a House Wife. When i grow up i wanna be a Police Man like what i was working here In character as an PD. That's all. for now.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I'm active 3-6 hours daily.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Josh_Xian << Banned.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Currently i was Los Santos Police Department Officer.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes but i was a kid on that i didn't knew what i do wayback 2016 i was new on roleplay serveres.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, when i was attending turf as an civillian. It was a biggest mistake that i joined my friend, he picked up my car and says that shoot the guy. but i was newly back on that i'd stopped the server since 2017-2018 but when i get backed exactly at that date where i was admin jailed i got no idea on roleplay server but now i got knewledge on the server.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes i got statement above.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes my old account Josh_Xian was banned but now got unbanned i don't know why?. i got banned for speed hacks and i admited it however, the admin who banned me decide that i can create a new account.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
no.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Josh_Clarkson

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Dear Josh,
After reviewing your application we have decided to Deny you.You were punished in the mid of March for attending turf without affiliation to any organisation.Thanks for posting a Helper Application.You can reapply on June 18.

Signed,
Lance
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.