1.1 Full Name:
Jonathan_W_Capo

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Texas

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Around December 2017, I didn't create a forum account at that time.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to be helper since, I want to help people that need help. I've seen a lot of newbies/civilians asking for help and I rarely see anyone respond to them due to the lack of helpers and supporters that really care but it seems like no one cares about them, so I would like to change that by helping others.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me since, I am very helpful and very kind to newbies and other people that may need help, but I'm helpful to everyone even if they're disrespectful back to me I would have to respect them either way. I have been a Senior Helper and a Assistance Helper Management on another server back around in January.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Jonathan Capo was born on March 17 2000 inside of All Saints Hospital. When he turned 9 years old, his mother decided to adopt a step brother for him and his name was Nasro Nizzaro. They used to talk all the time and play around in school and games at home. When Jonathan turned 11 years old, him and Nasro were walking to the park, but then they see someone getting jumped by some gang banger thugs. Nasro decided to run over there and check out but Jonathan told him it's not safe. Jonathan tried to stop him, but when Nasro got further, Jonathan hears a loud gun shot and realizes the gang banger shot his step brother. Jonathan ran home and told his mother. When Jonathan turned 17 years old, he decided to join the Los Santos Police Department, he got recruited as a Cadet. When he turned 18, it was March 17 his birthday, the Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation came up to him and offered him to join FBI. Jonathan shaked his hand and accepted the badge. A few months later after that, he was promoted to an Agent, and he's still an Agent by this day.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
unknown.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
unknown.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
On the weekdays I would say around 3-5 hours, but on the weekdays I would say 5-12 hours, probably longer.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Jonathan Capo

Calgon Peep

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Factions : LSPD, LSFMD.

Gangs : All except Diablos Royale.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope. (( I know this account shows DM warns, but this account was passed on to me which the owner used to be Calgon Snow. ))

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, I was an Senior Helper and a Assistance Helper Management in an old server I used to play back in January.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jonathan_W_Capo

Tyler J Smith

Retired Admin
Mar 9, 2017
Multiple mutes and prisons, reapply when your punishment list goes 3 or more months without a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.