johnny_kuchera
thx for the haters it makes me stronger

just started playing dota 2 i feel too good at it sniper too op sorry

Reactions: 2 people

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Aug 17, 2013
is a triple that amazing on dota? They just explode and die instantly.

Oct 23, 2014
johnny_kuchera
is a triple that amazing on dota? They just explode and die instantly.
i still like league but i recommend just trying dota, its kinda fun. u dont have to buy champs (or they call heros) and they are grouped into 3 skill ranges. strength, agility, and intelligence. + u can get builds in the game while ur playing and they will give u the item menu so u can buy them instantly, which is a rly nice ability so u dont have to look up on google and memorize it, etc. i rec u try it tho its pretty fun

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Aug 17, 2013
i still like league but i recommend just trying dota, its kinda fun. u dont have to buy champs (or they call heros) and they are grouped into 3 skill ranges. strength, agility, and intelligence. but theres much more than that. i rec u try it tho its pretty fun
I did, I played clockwerk or something.

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Aug 17, 2013
they will give u the item menu so u can buy them instantly, which is a rly nice ability so u dont have to look up on google and memorize it, etc. i rec u try it tho its pretty fun
You get this on league + if you get good enough you don't take builds from the net. All items are situational, if you know what you're doing you get items that aren't in builds.