EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Lebanon

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Id, like to become a helper cause these day's there are newbies, don't even know what are they doing if they are breaking the rules or no , And I am willing to help them one by one to teach them how to play the server and how to play and not break so many rules

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me over other applicants cause I got the experience I was Under Lance Howard (Technically under Randall Vincre) and before that Under Rock Howard, so I know what to do and how to help them and teach them about the community and how big is this community

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
John Stoglin, Born in Los Santos 20 Decembre 1997, Born in a midclass family that used to help every homeless or every person need some help, His mom Elie Stoglin used to be the Federal Medical Commissioner and his dad Raygen Stoglin used to be the Chief of Los Santos Police Department his parents used to help the homeless people a lot , and he groaned up and promised his dad to continue their job and never leave a homeless man or a poor man on the road because in this world there no love anymore and there's no more helpfull people

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3 sometimes 4

3.5 Past Name(s):
Blass_Campa

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Rank 2 , FMD Under Sofia Diamond
Rank 2 , LSPD Under Dado Ramcharan/Cinqo Slash
Rank 4 , 6TH Street Godz Under Hank Setland
Rank 5 , Under Ganesh Tamizhan

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Ye Of course when i was a newbie

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes G-Unmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Actually Yes , Newbie missuse

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes , SA

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes , Senior Helper under Rock Howard and another one Senior Helper under Lance Howard

https://imgur.com/a/QNvDSkG (P.S: This SS is so old if you think its not good , i think i got a new one)

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
John_Stoglin

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
I greatly dis-recommend this felony. Can't even make an /ad(vertisement) saying he won't with a '20 playerbase'

New Playa
Jan 2, 2020
unsupported

man was sh here 2x and playing the neighborhood server at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.