OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Lebanon

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I'd like to become a helper because there's some newbie's looks like they don't know anything about the server and they really need help and don't know how to call for it, so as a helper that's ma job to help them and get them more information about the server

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You shall choose me over the other app's because I was helper under Rock_Howard and Whiz Garcia mad Randall Even under Lance, so I have so much informations about the server I can share and I can help some newbie's with those information even i am back active to the server so i can spend more time with the new players

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
John Stoglin was born 20 December 1997, in a peaceful hood there's was no fight's no gang's around us, I had the Feeling to become a helper since a long time when I was in school. i was coming back from the school and saw my mom going out of home to help homeless people's that really need help and every week she buy's for them some food, some chocolate's for the younger homeless, since that time and I am going with every time she goes out of home to help them. I have one sister and one brother and I am the younger one, My Mother and My dad he died in his work, he was working in Los Santos Police Department he died due to a criminal, I work as a detective for now and I applied to become an officer because I want to continue my dad's career.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I am back active so around 3 - 4 hours in a day and i might be more active in the upcoming days

3.5 Past Name(s):
John_V_Stoglin , Blass_Campa

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I do have an experience

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes , when i was like level 5

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes when i was a newbie

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes for a dogo bug, When barney gaveaway Ivy's I was dueling with my friend for RPG he logged out so I got bugged and banned

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes i was Senior Helper i was under :"Rock Howard , Whiz Garcia , Randall Vincre and Last Lance Howard"

https://imgur.com/a/2ZJKS6E

https://imgur.com/a/35sBE1e

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
John_Stoglin

Last edited:
Reactions: OlafS

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Supported, Former senior helper. Would be a good addition to the team.

Limon

Hustler
Jun 17, 2016
Limon_Walker
I hope that you will get a TNR member of LSPD in Game
Supported <3

Status
Not open for further replies.