Status
Not open for further replies.

John Stoglin

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
May 25, 2017
try.png

Helper Team Application
Note: Copy all of the format, including Helper Team logo, and paste it into a new thread.

1. Personal Information
1.1 Full Name: John_Stoglin

1.2 Age:20

1.3 Timezone:EU

1.4 Country of residence: Lebanon

1.5 When did you join the community?: Around 2015

1.6 From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:8/10

2. Examination Background
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?: Well becoming a helper is my dream since I joined this server and especially in this days with weekly updates a lot of newbie's are joining us to experience the server, so I said why not helping this newbie's to give them some knowledge about the server

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: You would choose me over the other applicants cause I am experienced, I've been like 2 or 3 times helper before Under Rock Howard, Lance Howard and Id say, Alfred Drayton

3. Background Check
3.1 Biography: John Stoglin 20 years old boy, born in a small family that looked up to help some homeless people and give them some bread even if they don't have, His Mother always take him to some places where homeless people leave and she repeats 1 phrase: "Help everyone even if he was your enemy", After several years that Boy grew up and continued his mother's job, when he sees a homeless he runs to him and help him out

3.2 Security Information (/stats) :
3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?: It depends but id say around 5 - 6

3.5 Past Name(s):Blass_Campa

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay): Rank 1 - Infamous under Jaim Kappa/Rank 4 Jefferson Goons squad under Daniel Gom/Rank 1 FBI Under Dane tookie/Rank 3 FMD under Elie Stoglin...

Current: Rank 0 Intern in FBI under Hank Setland

Previous: Rank 5 in 6th street godz under James Fielding

4. Administrative Background Check
4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?: Nope

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?: Id say yes when I was a Newbie, I think we all did it

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?: Yes, the last one was when I LTAed but I had too CZ 2 cops were abusing me

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed/warned in the past month?: Yes as I said, I LTAed but I had too, cause 2 cops abused me and I had to so they don't continue

4.5 Have you ever been banned?: Yes, Server Advertising but it was a year ago or 2

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?: Yes, Senior Helper under Rock Howard / Senior Helper Under Lance Howard / Senior Helper under Alfred Drayton

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?: I do.

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?: Yes

5.4 Signed:
John_Stoglin

Last edited:

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
well the helper itself is good but the application has a lot of negative aspects. The grammar is may I say, a bit poor, but the biggest concern is justifying that you have broken rules. “Yes I’ve been DM warned because everyone did that” “I logged to avoid because...” “human mistake”
This is highly unprofessional, I won’t flip the cards but this is an unsupport, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.