HIRED Jimmy_Corona's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2017
Improper placement of punctutation marks, capital letters, and cheap essay on "Why would you like to become a helper?" section. You rated yourself 8/10 on grammatical skills, I don't believe that's a fair rating given the fact that you're having trouble placing proper punctuation marks, and you don't read carefully. You rushed your application without reviewing it before publishing. Additionally, your behavior on global chat is unacceptable and very childish.

On this section it asked when you joined the community, you indicated 1970 which I assume you read it as the year of when you were born. Lawless was made in 2013, not 1970.

1640073024070.png

Applications like these should be made with excellent effort and professionalism.

Which is why I believe you're unfit to be hired in the helper team, don't take it personal..

I see some helpers nowadays answering on /newb using "u" instead of "you", "urs" instead of "yours", etc.. which I find very unprofessional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chino.

JimmyCorona

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Aug 11, 2020
Improper placement of punctutation marks, capital letters, and cheap essay on "Why would you like to become a helper?" section. You rated yourself 8/10 on grammatical skills, I don't believe that's a fair rating given the fact that you're having trouble placing proper punctuation marks, and you don't read carefully. You rushed your application without reviewing it before publishing. Additionally, your behavior on global chat is unacceptable and very childish.

On this section it asked when you joined the community, you indicated 1970 which I assume you read it as the year of when you were born. Lawless was made in 2013, not 1970.

View attachment 37945

Applications like these should be made with excellent effort and professionalism.

Which is why I believe you're unfit to be hired in the helper team, don't take it personal..

I see some helpers nowadays answering on /newb using "u" instead of "you", "urs" instead of "yours", etc.. which I find very unprofessional.
Sorry brother and thanks for reminding me i guess i didnt filled the blank thats why xd But thank you for reminding me and yeah I will imporve on my english. And Not being Childish

Reactions: Allen Omsim
Oct 3, 2017
Vincent_Orlando
I've seen many people comment that you get mad very fast. (speaking from a former JH under Olly Bronx) Becoming a helper requires a lot of patience and fluency in English, which you clearly lack evidently from the replies that you are getting.

I'd give you a neutral vote.

Syli

New Playa
Aug 19, 2021
Syli_Claymore
Supported - Regardless of your English you weren't trash talking as much on /g and you're one of the most active /newb answers.

• Love
Reactions: Codi

Eslam.

Retired Admin
Senior Helper
Donator
F.B.I
Faction Leader
FBI High Command
Old-School 2015
Jul 19, 2017
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
ACCEPTED

Dear Jimmy Corona,

On behalf of the Helper Community, we decided that your application has been ACCEPTED. We appreciate your hard work, dedication and drive to help the players of this community. We look forward to and wish you the best of luck on your journey. May the future hold great things for you.

Signed,
Eslam
Assistant Head of Helper Management

• Love
Reactions: Allen Omsim
Status
Not open for further replies.