1.4 Country of residence:
547 Eusebio, Pasig, Metro Manila

1.5 When did you join the community?:
9/27/18

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
4 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a Helper & i would like to share everyone my roleplay & experiences.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Cause i need to not beg or please to my Applicants.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
my name is jayce_Eastwood I would like to share my Experiences to everyone and to reduce my anger/poorles and i want to help newbies & other Player Would Like to ask questions/answer.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
like 5hours to 12hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
none.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
None.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No. imma clean

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes I have been jailed.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
yes i have been Jailed at Admin Prison.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes i've been banned long time ago.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jayce_Eastwood

Jayem

Snitch
Mar 8, 2018
_Wazowski
Recommended i've seen him a lot of times camping at newbie spawn and helping newbies, he's a helper material.

Dec 9, 2014
WarKing
He just got removed by the boss for a reason and yet he applies again.
I had a chat with Luke himself regarding this helper,he was removed cause he lacks english skills and this application is mostly a troll.Will you actually hire a helper with 4/10 english skills?

Archive this

Apr 20, 2018
Murdoc
HEGoaZJ.png
Greetings, Jayce Eastwood [ X ].

Thank you for applying to join the lawless roleplay helper team. After reading through your application and some of the comments listed by other helpers and members of the community.

Unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful (The reasons are listed below)

• ... Doesn't have a satisfactory english.

Please feel to re-apply once 60 days have passed. And we will reconsider your application.

Kindest regards,
Sammie Doe

Assistant Helper Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.