GMT +5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
2016, I don't remember the exact date​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper to help the new players around our community and give them a tour across the server to show them interesting things about our server and the attractive places around our server.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I can speak English fluently, I've enough server knowledge to provide help to others, aswell as I'm professional and mature enough to do my duty properly​

Biography:
Jason Street, a 30 years old youth, son of Mike Street and Amanda Street was born on 5 December 1990 in the outskirts of Los Santos.He was the only son of Mike and Amanda. The family was struggling from a economic crisis at the time he was born. They had not much to provide to Jason. Mike, father of Jason used to run small errands and did some simple jobs to earn their daily living. Amanda, mother of Jason also helped by doing the same. Jason was not very good at his studies. He did not show any interest towards the academic things.He would often fail his subject in school.However time passed. Jason's childhood passed in deep poverty. Jason left his school at 16.As he did not have any academic qualification he began to help his father Mike in his work. Poverty did not left his life even after his teenage. But, they were adjusting to it. They began to accept their life as it was. Just as another dawn fell upon Jason. His parents got into a serious car accident and were found dead on the spot. His parents had not left much for him. The only thing Mike left for him was loans that he took. Loan sharks haunted him for the money. Jason began to stay with his uncle till he found a place. Jason swore to clear out all the loans that his father took.Jason is now completely focused on earning money and paying his debts that were passed on to him by his father. And now he looks forward to do any kind of jobs that pays.​

Security Information (/stats):
Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 8 - 7 hours a day​

Past Name(s):
Stellan Street​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
rank 3 in Los Santos Police Department under Hank Setland​
rank 4 in Los Santos Vagos under Charles Johnson​
rank 3 in Los Santos Fire & Medical Department under Monte Street​
rank 4 in La Sicario Cartel under Alonzo Kush​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Jason Street​

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017
A player that dedicate himself to help among other players. Would be a good addition into helper team even administrative team.

Reactions: Jas0n
May 7, 2020
Supported, he is active on and answering questions at /newb even tho he is not inactive in forums.

Reactions: Jas0n
Status
Not open for further replies.