1.4 Country of residence:
Morocco

1.5 When did you join the community?:
2 February 2018

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a helper?:
I'm willing to become a helper in order to assist our cheerful community, by helping new players and assisting them, by answering their answers and by making sure that they're aware of the server rules but also that they won't break any of them. I've been helping for a while IG by staying at the Spawn point and introducing new players to the server, I've also been answering questions on the newbie channel while learning at the same time from other Helpers.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
For many reasons :
- Active IG and having a look at forums.
- Having fluent communication skills.
- Got a good knowledge of the server and its rules.
- Taking this seriously, and giving my best while assisting others.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
I got a good knowledge of the server, its rules and commands which would make me well suited for this. I'm also a person that naturally tries to help others, interacting with others with respect and courtesy, being able to endure and to work efficiently alone or in a team.
I also have good writing skills plus having a fast typing fingers would make thins easier but also faster into assisting people as fast as possible.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Jack Roselli is a young American man who was born at Los Santos. Despite being an orphan, he kept his head up and worked hard in order to achieve his goals. Jack was brilliant, but the twisted world where he lives didn't let him grow as he liked, being an orphan and living at an orphanage wasn't that bad, the only issue was financial as the Don Poulpanour was the only Father taking care of the orphanage.
Days passed, and Jack got his degree with excellent grades at the faculty of Law at the university of Los Santos. In order to help the orphanage, Jack did apply and got accepted into the LSPD, which was the first step which was going to change his life. Being a Police officer did grant Jack a good paycheck which helped him sort out the orphanage's financial issue. After a while, Jack got promoted and things were finally going for the best. On one dark night, Jack was patrolling in the city like every day, then saw one of the orphanage's kids going out pretty late at night, he followed him and found that he was headed to visit some local gangster that were selling drugs. Jack pressed his backup button and went out to see what's going on there, then he heard two gunshots and rushed to the location to see what was going on, that's where he found a man which was down on the ground, he did quickly grab the terrified orphan, secured him in the car and called immediately an ambulance, on his way back to the wounded person, he found a gangster pointing a gun at the wounded person, Jack didn't even think about it and took out his firearm and pointed it at the gangster while telling him to drop the weapon down, but unfortunately
..The gangster quickly turned toward Jack and tried to shoot him, the gangster quickly turned toward Jack and tried to shoot him, but Jack was faster and was able to shot the gangster on his right leg which led him to drop the weapon and to lay down on the ground. After that, the LSFMD came and got the two mans to the hospital. After few days, Jack received a phone call where someone told him that “ We will meet you soon “, Jack didn't pay attention to the phone call as he did think that it was a prank. When Jack went back to his office, he found a mysterious letter with a federal stamp, opened it and started reading it.. It was an Official offer to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation due to his last achievements,then someone knocked at his door and entered,it was the same man that was down at the gang turf on that night, which Jack saved his life, it was a Federal Agent that was sent to get Jack's answers. Being invited to the FBI wasn't something that Jack excepted, but it was a one life chance, so he did accept and is currently still part of the federal organization, protecting the city and eradicating crime.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
lCoZ4PM.jpg

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
About 5 hours at least per day.

3.4 Past Name(s):
Grant_Whales

3.5 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I've played on two servers before.
First time was on June 2007. Stopped at 2010.
Then came back to play once again on 2017.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jack_Roselli

Reactions: Pato
Jan 7, 2018
Martin_Bellion
Recommended, i saw him camping at NS and answering on /newb channel.
you got my support mate, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Jack Roselli

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
I, Junior Helper Jack Dawkins recommend this person for the reasons:
-Very active
-Helping a lot
-Helper material
-Very mature
-Exprienced with roleplaying
-Have a lot of information about the server.

Reactions: Jack Roselli
Status
Not open for further replies.