Toompert

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2014
lSZ8EUk.png

The Drug Trade: A Closer Look
By: Toomper Daman | April 13, 2015

MsXPsJi.jpg

(Smuggler John Jack)

Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos - Drugs; we all know it’s there being sold and being used. We might even use it ourselves, sometimes medicinal, sometimes recreational and sometimes we do just to make playing ‘Go Go Space Monkey’ more fun. But why is it so easily available to average citizens? SA News went in to take a closer look at the drug trade. We talked to some of the main characters and made some astonishing discoveries.

58lxsO6.jpg

(Drug Factory)
The basic principle is simple. The journey starts in an abandoned warehouse in Santa Maria Beach known in the scene as the ‘Drug Factory’ or ‘DF’ (see pictures above). Hundreds of immigrants work in the drug factory in a crammed to space to either mix ingredients into crack and chemicals or harvest the seeds of the best quality marijuana plants available. The different types of drugs are packed into disguised crates, this is when the smuggler comes in.

bqfUkyQ.jpg

(Professional smugglers John Jack and Jayron Thompson)
“I smuggled my whole f*cking life, my motherf*cking mother was a smuggler and so was my f*cking father, the f*ck you gonna do about it b*tch?” Said professional smuggler John Jack who seemed agitated that I was going to ride along. When asked whether the pay was good as a smuggler Mr. Jack, credited with smuggling close to 7000 crates from the factory, replied: “What the f*** you talkin’ ‘bout c*nt? Yeah the pay’s good, you think I’d put my ass on the line for scraps? For f*cks sakes you’re an idiot!”. His friend and co-smuggler Joe Snow (1800 crates smuggled) added calmly: “The delivery spot (crack den, chemical lab or drug den) pays up to $825 per crate smuggled and often we get paid extra by the dealer who buys the crates from the spots”. Crew member Jayron Thomson (1700 crates smuggled): “Yeah the pay’s good man! We also get bonus samples, up to 9 grams or ounces”.

WsG6rru.jpg

(Crack lab, Drug den and Chemical lab)

After the crates are delivered, the drug dealer buys the crates for about $1000 to $1200 per crate, each crate holds 10 grams or ounces. The drugs are sold for about $200 to $300 each gram or ounce which comes down to an astonishing 100% to 200% markup. We asked O.G. (Original Gangsta), local rapper (from the song: “Loonies Prospa”) and professional drug dealer Yuri Dela Cruz about his job: ”The reason drugs is widely available in Los Santos? Yeah, that’s probably all because of me” he said with a proud smile on his face. “On an average day I buy and sell about 2,000 grams / ounces per day” which means a profit of about $200,000 to $400,000 per day. When we asked Mr. Dela Cruz whether he would like to remain anonymous he replied: “No, on the contrary, put my name all over the article!”

TqwyYo1.jpg

(Drug dealer Yuri Dela Cruz)

SA News would like to remind you that the smuggling, trading and using of drugs is illegal and dangerous!
That’s it for now, we bring you more news as soon as it reaches us. Stay safe!

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 13 people
Nov 28, 2013
Name: Yuri Dela Cruz.
Comment: Perfect, this guy is a good news reporter. Hahaha I look so neat! xD

Reactions: 2 people

Danny_Devito

New Playa
Apr 12, 2015
Danny_DeVito
Name: Danny DeVito
Comment: Familiar faces, very informative article.
PS: Don't do drugs. Drugs no good but buy them. Buy them all.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.