Inside the LSPD Jail

John Strickland

Playa-Hater
Jun 2, 2018
n50zzr3.png

Inside the LSPD Jail
An official SAN News Report
Xgyitzs.png
Author: John Strickland • Date: 29/07/2018 13:37 GMT • Tags: Police, Justice, Crime

YZo8VLq.jpg

The LSPD HQ by night
(Photo: Clyde Grothman)

The above photograph is a familiar –and arguably welcome– sight to most people in Los Santos. The Los Santos Police Department HQ serves as a base of operations for its staff and as an important landmark for the city itself. Citizens wishing to report a crime, apply for the Police Academy program or even just have a friendly chit-chat with their local patrol can all find a welcoming, polite atmosphere in its newly refurbished offices.

However, for the more sinister and malign forces of this town, this is not the case. The experience of being tazed, cuffed and dragged to the underground garage for initial processing must be an unnerving experience, even for the most hardened criminals, let alone the first-timer, whose ''friend'' misplaced half a kilo of crack-cocaine in their car's trunk.

But the ride doesn't end here; following initial processing and documentation, those arrested have to face the kafkaesque nightmare of legal bureaucracy, all while being detained under harsh conditions inside the LSPD jail (also known as the ''stony lonesome''). Very few people have had the displeasure of experiencing it from the inside, and those who have choose not to speak of it unless absolutely necessary. An ex-con and Kazakh immigrant, Ali Allahi, spoke to us about his experiences:

"My first night in county jail was surreal, to say the least. My summer of drugs and drinking had culminated into stupid crimes and there I was, my mom wasn't going to pay bail, I had to learn my lesson. A lesson I later paid with 8 years in San Fierro maximum security. [....]"

"[...] I think the first thing thing that went through my mind was 'How can I mentally prepare myself to survive this'. Then, when you get moved to your cell it changes instantly to 'Who's sizing me up'. After that, while laying on the bunk, it's 'I'm going to have a lot of unpaid bills when I get out'."
Following this exchange, our interest was piqued. We got into contact with Deputy Chief Nathan Maddox and a few other officers of the law who, despite initial apprehension over the jail's poor state, eventually let us in on a tour of the premises. After seeing and experiencing a day inside the clink, their consternation is understandable: Angry detainees, unhygienic facilities and a high-stress workload is a very volatile cocktail. Who would want to add the press into the mix? Nevertheless, we would like to thank them in furthering our goals of public awareness and education

With all that said, we are proud to present to our readers unseen-till-now footage from the inside of the LSPD holding unit. Let it serve as a warning to all wrong-doers out there. Crime does indeed pay, but sometimes you are the one paying.

WARNING : THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL MAY BE DISTURBING OR UNSUITABLE FOR CERTAIN AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Xgyitzs.png

Apr 23, 2018
hannibal_amphibia
bro next time you come to my house or yes i like your video thank you man