Paper How does a person change into a gangster?

A SAN News interview
Xgyitzs.png
Author: Tyler Herbo
Date: 18/6/2021
Tags: Gangs, Members, Disturbing, Guns, Drugs, Weeds
Disclaimer: some images may include injured people which some people would consider harsh scenes.

Tyler Herbo: What kind of gang activities do you do?
Dre Trillville:
We usually claim turfs, F*ck other gangs, and all of the illegal things you can think of.

Tyler Herbo: Why did you decided to join a gang?
Dre Trillville: I simply wanted protection, because there's alot of street n*ggas sending me death threats.

Tyler Herbo: Are gangs really more of a family than an organization?
Dre Trillville: Yes, gangs are more of a family. If someone gets hurt in our family, we fight back.
Tyler Herbo: So did the gang show you more love than your own parents?
Dre Trillville: I would die for my gang, because they we're the one who raised me. Unlike my parents who abandoned me.
Tyler Herbo: I'm glad you found your new family. So what's so fun about gangs?
Dre Trillville: You get to hang out with your gang members, smoke, party or drink.

Tyler Herbo: How does it feel like to kill someone?
Dre Trillville: At first you can't get over the fact that you killed someone, but as time goes by it'll feel normal and you won't feel sh*t about others.

Tyler Herbo: Then, how does it feel to see one of your gang members die?
Dre Trillville: It hurts, not physically but mentally it leaves a big effect on us.

Tyler Herbo: How has gang life affected your life as a whole?
Dre Trillville: The gang life made me feel better about myself, I didn't have much problems.
Tyler Herbo: What can you say about the oppositions and the Los Santos Police Department?
Dre Trillville: We are more powerful, we outnumber y'al. Leave us alone!

Summary of the Article
People who are involved in Gangs and it's activities have their own experiences that changed them, this is either for the best or worst. Each member has their own story and we learned that there's more to gangs than what our eyes can see from afar.

Last edited: