DtcoGJN.png

Hisoka_Kadyo_Kazuto's Application

Full Name:
Hisoka_Kadyo_Kazuto​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
(GMT+8)​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I would like to helper this server for the best to improve and help the community​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
12months

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I would like the best for the team i have suggestion that can improve the team and the server​
Furthermore, I am always learning and getting better through my interactions with people, so over time my abilities and knowledge will grow and develop. In order to meet the needs of the team, I can also adjust to various writing styles and tones.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
4-6hours a day​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
None ATM​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Reactions: Aoki
Mar 22, 2017
I've been seeing you helping on /newb, but based on your punishment list that you got muted on global chat, that should be fixed to be fit as a helper but as this is a reinstatement application i think that your attitude would be fix. Lastly please have more activity in game specially in /newb. Supported.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2017
Hello hisoka, thank you for your interest in joining helper team, please contact me in-game so I can interview you.

Apr 5, 2017
Contact me within 24 hours on discord and set a interview time, failing to do so will result in application being closed.
46U#7611

DYO

Classic
May 24, 2016
Can't Pm you on discord you need to accept my friend request first Dyo#4824

Status
Not open for further replies.