DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codi

Mapper
Mar 11, 2018
I've worked with Abel for quite a bit of time and I can safely say that he's one of the most professional people I've worked with. He was able to teach me and correct my mistakes without making me feel like I'm not qualified enough or not welcomed here. In my opinion, he would make a great helper!
That's right abel acts professional sometimes and I like him in that way. @Abel™ - You got my support. All of us deserve a chance. I was just messin' yesterday and I decided to support you back. Good Luck with your application.

• Haha
Reactions: Kabir™

Codi

Mapper
Mar 11, 2018
Hiii Cody. Remember me? The guy who helped you evade ur ban ^-^
why the f**uck u keep summoning me here, what do u mean evade my ban? if u want to discuss something go to somewhere else, dont talk here. cant u see its an freaking application not a general discussion.

Han.

Hard-ass
Dec 30, 2016

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant

The Helper Management team is sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED. Additional information regarding your application will be listed below.

Additional Information: You just resigned a while ago and we also heard that you are a bit toxic in the public area. Please keep your attitude in the public area and keep helping new players in the future and maybe we will change our minds.

Signed,
Han
Assistant Helper Manager​

Status
Not open for further replies.