Full Name:
James_Ridge​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Sep 18, 2018​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
9​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
I want to helper to help upcoming new players with their Roleplaying problems.​

Security Information (/stats):
http://imgur.com/a/w8UydUn​

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
http://imgur.com/a/JGxmKja​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
8​

Past Name(s):
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
yes​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you ever been banned?:
never​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Abdoel

Senior Administrator
Chartered Old-School
Apr 22, 2013
Stats and Punlist pictures not working.

Sep 1, 2018
Kelly_M_Chainsmoker
I'm not Supported I often see you using a foreign language in /g when the players are fighting I also don't see you staying in the newbie spawn

Jun 28, 2015

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant

Greetings!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring players to be one of the helpers or come back to be one of the helpers again in our community. But unfortunately, after looking your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• You've broken rules without the last 30 days, so please ensure that when applying that you have a clean record without punishments within this time period before re-applying.
  • We cannot see you to be one of the helpers as of this moment. Though we respect your application, it still shows to us that you are quite new to the community. You should learn new things first, harness it, before you apply.
  • You have responded some decent answers when answering questions. You can improve it more by learning a lot of things in the community for an extended amount of time. In short, you must improve your knowledge about the community further.
Do not worry as this is not the end of your journey to be one of the staff, you can still apply after one (1) month of posting this decision. Help other players by either giving them a tour or answering their questions on different channels will make your chances to be a helper increase, and of course, do not commit any punishments that will make your /punlist credibility dirty. Once again, thank you for applying!

Quick Reminder: If you post another helper application within the one (1) month, your application will be automatically denied and it will put you to permanently denied application.

Signed,
Jamie
Assistant Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.