Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codi

Mapper
Mar 11, 2018
i've changed my mind, you got my supported. I saw you helping. Good luck!

Sep 1, 2018
Kelly_M_Chainsmoker
You just started helping on the /newb channel and I don't see you in the newbie spawn and I will support your application when I see you camp often.

Neutral for now...

Han.

Hard-ass
Dec 30, 2016
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant

Greetings!

The Helper Management appreciate every aspiring players to be one of the helpers or come back to be one of the helpers again in our community. But unfortunately, after looking your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• (Excessive in asking for recommendations)​
Do not worry as this is not the end of your journey to be one of the staff, you can still apply after one (1) month of posting this decision. Help other players by either giving them a tour or answering their questions on different channels will make your chances to be a helper increase, and of course, do not commit any punishments that will make your /punlist credibility dirty. Once again, thank you for applying!

Quick Reminder: If you post another helper application within the one (1) month, your application will be automatically denied and it will put you to permanently denied application.

Signed,
Han
Helper Management​

Status
Not open for further replies.