Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2018
Kelly_M_Chainsmoker
Haven't seen you helping in newbie, neutral for now.
Haven't seen you helping in /newbie or camping at newbie spawn, neutral for now. ill change it to supported if I saw you helping around.
Good day!
First of all, I haven't seen any of your efforts willing to join the helper team. Secondly, I think you need a lot more time to know the community before you can become a part of our lovely staff team. I suggest you to get used to stuff and show your efforts. I would not recommend you to the team right now. I wish you good luck for future.
Regards,
Abel Lloyd - Junior Helper

same, neutral for now

Codi

Mapper
Mar 11, 2018
I recommend that you become more active first and help players/newbies on the newbie channel and newcomers in order to increase your chances of becoming a part of our team. Keep in mind that I can still change my mind, and unsupport you if I saw something wrong, since you got my support. So Good luck.

best regards,
Cody Spicoli - Junior Helper
Helper Team

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nishant.

Aiden2021

New Playa
May 16, 2021
I recommend that you become more active first and help players/newbies on the newbie channel and newcomers in order to increase your chances of becoming a part of our team. Keep in mind that I can still change my mind, and unsupport you. since you got my support. So Good luck.

best regards,
Cody Spicoli - Junior Helper
Helper Team
i will do my best

Reactions: Codi
Status
Not open for further replies.