Full Name:
Aiden_Whitlock​

Timezone:
GMT+5:30​

Country of Residence:
India​

When did you join the community?
Apr 19, 2021​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
I want to help the community with whatever I can provide. I want to help new and upcoming players with roleplaying problems. I know that I will do my best to help the server achieve its high expectations​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
4-5 hours​

Past Name(s):
Aiden Wolf​
Aiden Macgyver​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
Yes​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Last edited:

Codi

Mapper
Mar 11, 2018
Haven't seen you helping in /newbie or camping at newbie spawn, neutral for now. ill change it to supported if I saw you helping around.

Reactions: Aiden2021

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Good day!
First of all, I haven't seen any of your efforts willing to join the helper team. Secondly, I think you need a lot more time to know the community before you can become a part of our lovely staff team. I suggest you to get used to stuff and show your efforts. I would not recommend you to the team right now. I wish you good luck for future.
Regards,
Abel Lloyd - Junior Helper

ᴅᴀʀᴄᴏ

New Playa
Apr 10, 2021
Sausage_Murdakels

Why would you like to become a Helper?
I want to help the community with whatever I can provide. I want to help new and upcoming players with roleplaying problems. I know that I will do my best to help the server achieve its high expectations​
I've read your statement and as you said that you wanted to help the community with whatever you can provide and to help players and upcoming then i checked your punlist and you're muted by Leonardo via '/newb' now, how will you going to help people who don't know much about server policy and how will you able to respond via /newb or even /helpme if you're a helper? I will going to SUPPORT your thread once you've got unmute and helping over '/newb'.

Last edited:

JimmyCorona

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Aug 11, 2020
Buddy you are muted from newbie channel how will you help the guy who ask the answeR? or i suggest you if someone ask something just /sms him and tell the answer of his question i do the same but admins wont spec me hehe i am also muted

JeremyS

Chartered Old-School
Apr 25, 2013
If it wasn't for the deathmatch warning I'd be supporting you, good luck.

Codi

Mapper
Mar 11, 2018
I changed my mind, SUPPORTED. his camping at newbie spawn at my side, and saw him helping over /newb.

Best Regards,
Cody - Spicoli | Junior Helper
Helper Team

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aiden2021
Status
Not open for further replies.