Full Name:
Merlin_Bandit​

Timezone:
GMT +1​

Country of Residence:
Morocco​

When did you join the community?
Oct 22, 2020​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8.5​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
been a helper is the most interesting idea i got for 3 month i joined LSPD because i love helping people also i want to become a helper because i love help people and share my infos about the RP in your honest and true server​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
4-8 hours​

Past Name(s):
Ali_samida​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
the main idea in my mind is to be better in roleplay and now i am good ( = YES)​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
NO NO NO​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
1621349335807.png
Helper Team Application
Denied Application

Hello Merlin Bandit!

The Helper Management appreciate every aspiring players to be one of the helpers or come back to be one of the helpers again in our community. But unfortunately, after looking your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:
  • You have recent punlist on May 7th, 2021 which is a Deathmatch Warning. The Helper Management does not allow any players with recent punlist to be in the helper team. You can refer to this thread to give you more information for the said statement.
Do not worry as this is not the end of your journey to be one of the staff, you can still apply after one (1) month of posting this decision. Help other players by either giving them a tour or answering their questions on different channels will make your chances to be a helper increase, and of course, do not commit any punishments that will make your /punlist credibility dirty. Once again, thank you for applying!

Quick Reminder: If you post another helper application within the one (1) month, your application will be automatically denied and it will put you to permanently denied application.

Regards,
Jose Seiei
Assistant Helper Manager​

Reactions: Joseph.
Status
Not open for further replies.