Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Thane

Junior Helper
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
It's cool to judge someone for something that happened in 2018 and you don't know anything about it.
good luck bud
oh I know everything about it, you were in-game laughing when Shield banned us all and spamming /g he's helping you to get a life losers then Roy permabanned you instantly with Shield. Barney did a mass unban in January 2019 that's why you're back.

Marcus Flocka

Old-School 2014
Oct 2, 2016
oh I know everything about it, you were in-game laughing when Shield banned us all and spamming /g he's helping you to get a life losers then Roy permabanned you instantly with Shield. Barney did a mass unban in January 2019 that's why you're back.
Do you know my account that was disabled? and disabled accounts don't get back on the mass event this is the first point and I don't wanna talk about this right here
so thanks for your feedback

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
you were permabanned by the man roy himself but mass unban got you back, huge unsupport.
We as a helpers team believe in second chances, everyone deserves to have one, don't we? If the person is matching the helper requirements i.e his punlist is clean from a month, then ye sure why not? (Not meant to be rude with you bro)
As per the applicant. I recommend this guy to the team as I've seen him in game and helping on newbie channel. I wish you good luck for the future.
Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.