Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2020
And btw this guy has no knowledge of rules tbh, he was participating in a gang war without any bandana on, too bad I didn't save the video...

Ali Ahmed

Playa-Hater
Jul 22, 2020
And btw this guy has no knowledge of rules tbh, he was participating in a gang war without any bandana on, too bad I didn't save the video...
That's what I meant to say if don't know about anything how can you give your opinion it's senseless

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020

Eh man, there's no need to tag tony and bring Nickels(( some kind of meme template from mumble society like that motu patlu which pewdewpie dissed )) if u r pissed off about his pink color name tag. If you still want to bring your Indian Nickels and those Indian stones, bring it to me via my forum pm. U made your opinion which is good. U saw Wali not following rules and you told it here which is completely fine. But, i am not letting you use your Nickels and throw ur Indian stones here on my friends because it's out of context. Ahmed is a good and a bit straight forward guy and that's very obvious but I assure other's he's not a bad and a fake guy or tik for tat guy @Tony Scott . Sometimes, that straight forwardness is often received as poor anger management issues by some people because I understand most of them are merely 16 and in reality it is not. There's no need to pull out the drama and be a drama queen everywhere you go with non stop quoting.

@Ali Ahmed be cool nigg. why u no cool

Last edited:

Wali

Good Fella
Aug 17, 2020
Eh man, there's no need to tag tony if u r pissed off abot his pink color name tag. U made your opinion, good. Ahmed is a good and a bit straight forward guy and that's very obvious but I assure other's he's not a bad and a fake guy or tik for tat guy @Tony Scott . Some times, that straight forwardness is received as poor anger management issues by some people because I understand most of them are merely 16 while it's not..There's no need to pull out the drama everywhere you go with non stop quoting. You made your point? You are mature? Someone is improperly trying to step on your freedom to form an opinion ? The best thing to do is slide away.

Be cool @Ali Ahmed :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ali Ahmed
May 16, 2020
Eh man, there's no need to tag tony and bring Nickels(( some kind of meme template from mumble society like that motu patlu that pewdewpie dissed )) if u r pissed off about his pink color name tag. If you still want to bring your Indian Nickels and stones, bring it to me via my forum pm. U made your opinion which is good. Ahmed is a good and a bit straight forward guy and that's very obvious but I assure other's he's not a bad and a fake guy or tik for tat guy @Tony Scott . Some times, that straight forwardness is often received as poor anger management issues by some people because I understand most of them are merely 16 and reality it is not. There's no need to pull out the drama and be a drama queen everywhere you go with non stop quoting.

You are so obsessed with me aren't you 😍

• Haha
Reactions: Mohammad Khanish
Status
Not open for further replies.