Full Name:
Traviss_Kazuto​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Jan 25, 2018​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?
Why would I like to become a helper? It is simple, because many people are not getting answers from helper in the OC Time Zone. Also, I want to become a helper to change my personality. Many people nowadays give a false answer and It's rude to give false and troll answers to people that are new in this server. I realize that helping others is a small task and it makes me happy to help someone. Helping someone creates a strong community and strong bonds.​

Security Information (/stats):
Helper app.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
Punlist.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours?):
5 to 6 Hours per day​

Past Name(s):
Issei_Phantom​
Traviss_X_Vuitton​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay)?:
LSPD Corporal (R2)Under Hank ((2018)) LSPD Corporal (R2)Under Rio Flocka ((2019)) LSPD Sergeant (R3)Under Jack Triakuza-R1 Ganton Grove Street-R1 ((2018)) Amarillo Mobbin-R4 ((2018)) Diablos Royale-R4 ((2018)) Ghetto Goals-R1 ((2018)) LC Notorious Bloods-R4 ((2018)) Nortenos La Familia-R4 ((2018)) Los Santos Rifa-R4 ((2018)) Shorelind Crips-R5 ((2019)) Psychedelic Boyz-R5((2019-2020)) Slot Gang Holder of WestSide Rolling Crips-R6 ((2020)) Outlaw Disciples -R5 ((2021))Kenobi ((2019)) LSPD Corporal (R2)Under Ryder Murdoc ((2020)) LSPD Corporal (R2)Under Ray Maurice ((2020)) LSPD Officer (R1)Under Jerome McTavish ((2020)) LSPD Captain Commander HSPU (R4)Under Charles Johnson ((2021)) FBI Trainee (R0)Under Dane Tookie ((2019)) FBI SOG Analyst (R1)Under Jazly Lanvins ((2021)) LSFMD (R2)Under Tyrone Howard LSFMD (R4)Under Jay Hudson​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Last edited:

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Neutral. My half vote goes for no because of the punlist you're having. Hope to see you improving and helping more on newb(ie) chat. Good Luck

Reactions: Traviss Kazuto

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
Hello!

While I am glad that you decided to apply for the helper team, I am currently NEUTRAL for your application for some reasons:

1. You have been constantly helping the community via the global chat and the newbie channel.
2. You have been recently muted in Global Chat for flooding.

Reactions: Traviss Kazuto
Status
Not open for further replies.