DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
Hello!

Thank you for applying to be one of the helpers of the community, but unfortunately, I am UNSUPPORTING your application due to the following reasons:

1. You have recent punishment for Metagaming based on your latest punishment report (/punlist). [March 11, 2021 - Fine by Satsuma - MG [FC]]
2. I don't see any effort on your answer based on the question "Why would you like to become a helper?"
3. Your response to those un-supports your application is rather a poor choice of words. I'm not saying that you should not comment to their reasons why they un-support you but there is correct way to address this kind of issue.

Fear not, this is just my opinion, the helper management is the one to decide for this kind of matter. But I expect that you understand the purpose of this message - To let you know what you should avoid and improve if your application has been denied. Thank you.

Waseem Bangali

Good Fella
Nov 9, 2017
Beast
Hello!

Thank you for applying to be one of the helpers of the community, but unfortunately, I am UNSUPPORTING your application due to the following reasons:

1. You have recent punishment for Metagaming based on your latest punishment report (/punlist). [March 11, 2021 - Fine by Satsuma - MG [FC]]
2. I don't see any effort on your answer based on the question "Why would you like to become a helper?"
3. Your response to those un-supports your application is rather a poor choice of words. I'm not saying that you should not comment to their reasons why they un-support you but there is correct way to address this kind of issue.

Fear not, this is just my opinion, the helper management is the one to decide for this kind of matter. But I expect that you understand the purpose of this message - To let you know what you should avoid and improve if your application has been denied. Thank you.
Check another application and words why he Become from helper team .and more somethings

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
Check another application and words why he Become from helper team .and more somethings
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/kayden_d_bronzes-helper-application.205356/ this gay permanently Denaid why the team accepted him I need once change to me

Not because a current helper formerly receives a Permanently Denied Helper Application doesn't mean he has no chance to be a helper. Perhaps, the Helper Management found something within the said player that's why he got selected to be a helper. People change, players as well. Not because you made a mistake before, it does not mean you cannot change. Like I said on my previous post:

To let you know what you should avoid and improve if your application has been denied.

Waseem Bangali

Good Fella
Nov 9, 2017
Beast
Not because a current helper formerly receives a Permanently Denied Helper Application doesn't mean he has no chance to be a helper. Perhaps, the Helper Management found something within the said player that's why he got selected to be a helper. People change, players as well. Not because you made a mistake before, it does not mean you cannot change. Like I said on my previous post:
Just I like ur post why u all hat me

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
Just I like ur post why u all hat me

We don't say we don't like you. We're just unsupporting your application for some reasons. Maybe next time, if such things are sorted, you might be in the team in no time. Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.