DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
why the fuck is everyone fighting for a rank that has no use? if you want to help then you can help without having to have that useless rank.
I swear if this guy gets into the helper team I will leave lawless.
you can leave without having to say it in public
Do it you are one of the stupid player in lawless roleplay no one care if you are leave
the server
nobody asked for your opinion
Go leave now no one give a fuck about you in this server except those pinoys because ur their slave.
if you didnt care you would have ignored him

so yeah if you have an opinion say it politely or dont say it and let the managers judge

anyways the guy has been already blacklisted for plagiarism and he did it again denied did it again under 30 days and here he is doing it again.
copying wont get you in the team put effort into the application and you will be accepted in no time.

May 16, 2020
I don't think you get what admin jail means here....
Check the first punishment in your punlist.

Dennis.

Old-School 2015
Sep 3, 2015
Disrecommended.

Your punlist isn't sufficient acceptable for the position. You need one month clean punlist in order to be a helper.
Make sure to read & meet all the requirements (click on the requiremens to read them) before applying for the helper team.

Waseem Bangali

Good Fella
Nov 9, 2017
Beast
Disrecommended.

Your punlist isn't sufficient acceptable for the position. You need one month clean punlist in order to be a helper.
Make sure to read & meet all the requirements (click on the requiremens to read them) before applying for the helper team.
hello bro get ingame first check ur /punlist 3 times ban kick and more.somethings

Status
Not open for further replies.