DENIED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyS

L.S.P.D
Chartered Old-School
Apr 25, 2013
It means that you just applied for helper position few days before. Re-applying again within 1 month after your declined helper application might result to permanent ban from applying to helper position. Because of this, I am so sorry but I unsupport your application.

Alfred

Retired Admin
May 18, 2013
Alfred_Drayton
Why would you like to become a Helper?
I want to become a helper because, i see much people leaving the server, because they need help and helpers don't even accept their help requests so i want to help them and make them not to leave our server, they use abusive words when they get angry on helpers, and if the player is new and he can't speak English very greatly, then i will talk with him in his native language using (Google).
You want to become Helper, because the current helper team is shit, that is actually what you are saying. When I apply for CEO of Apple I won't say like, the Iphone is shit, the internet does not work properly, nor the the screen resolution is any good. But nontheless can I become CEO of Apple?

That's not how it works. You are denied as you do not fit into our requirements to become Helper.
Improve your english more and you may have a chance later.

Thread archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.