Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2020
Hey child don’t you have something better to do other than try to make “fun” of people who are younger than you? Do you feel such insecure you take it on them?
Whether you like it or not, the guy posting the application seems more mature than you’re, and thats a shame
Make fun of me instead friend, I would love it;)
As per the applicant, Helper Tag isnt something everyone can get via an application, effortless one, so I recommend you to devote yourself and not take the easy road
1. I'm 16 too so yeah he's not younger than me, get your facts straight.
2. Where exactly did I make fun of him? I just stated my opinion and share his message about how he can't play without his mom's permission.
3. Why would I feel insecure about a game when I have so much greater things in my life.

I am not a douchebag going nuts like Kabir, Archie, Mikaella to unsupport just because i lost to someone in an unfair argument ( you are much better than those kids however).Still, i dont recommend this application toward the Junior Helper Position.I am very well aware that you can answer questions very well and a helper material from that view point.Your way of judging people is improper and you base your judgements on your emotions which is not desirable from a staff member and it might bring damage to the overall server's image.I stay Neutral for now.However, I might support you in the nearest future.Good luck.
Man can u stop mentioning me in each of your post trying to provoke me? Not replying to this would be a great.

War Thane

Chartered Old-School
Aug 20, 2013
1. I'm 16 too so yeah he's not younger than me, get your facts straight.
2. Where exactly did I make fun of him? I just stated my opinion and share his message about how he can't play without his mom's permission.
3. Why would I feel insecure about a game when I have so much greater things in my life.

Man can u stop mentioning me in each of your post trying to provoke me? Not replying to this would be a great.
If your mom knew what an immature child you’re she wouldn’t let you play aswell, so yeah calm down big boy

May 16, 2020
If your mom knew what an immature child you’re she wouldn’t let you play aswell, so yeah calm down big boy
My guy listen, let's say I'm immature. What does that have to do with you? If I would post an application, you are more than welcome to comment about all of it there that you think I'm immature. But what's the point of saying it here? Neither did I say anyone was immature nor did I talk about my maturity. Whats the point you're trying to prove? I just came here, stated my opinion and went back. A helper application is all about that. Why would you point out if I'm immature or mature?

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
I'll just say thank you to all those who supported me and I wont say anything to the people who unsupported me for the reason of hate or because I unsupported their application. I'll do my best everytime and will try to improve. As per my activity I know it's not much but from today onwards you'll see me in game more often.
That's all I'll say for now

Craven

Junior Helper
Nov 20, 2018
Neutral for now, be frequently active and you have my support. Have a nice day ahead.

Reactions: Abel™
Status
Not open for further replies.