HIRED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Blake

Content Creator
Nov 15, 2019
Eh,let me be fair with other players who are ingame helping and give a clear explain to you

I don't see you ingame in any hour i am there,i know you are mature and your attitude is good however helper job is mainly about helping players,which i never saw you helping playings

Sorry mate but not yet no
Unsupported
Okay time to revote for me
You have proven for me that you some how trying to become active (not as me ofc xD) but yea you are active for like 3-5 hours daily
I've seen you camping in newbie spawn trying to find newbies to help them,i did give ya a chance to help 3 of newly registered so you can fit back to the duty
I am still worried about if you will get your activity back to zero again but thats nothing ill depend my revote on

My vote changes to Supported
(Don't forget about what we spoken about ingame ;) (btw i am Chris Blake) and don't let me tell marcello to /explode ya 😁)
Hopefully ill meet you in helpers chat so soon and good luck

Dennis.

General Administrator
Old-School 2015
Sep 3, 2015
The punlist is clean and your attitude is sufficient acceptable to get chosen into helper team. However, I didn't see you helping over /newb considerably, try to increase your activity and act professionally.

Supported.

Apr 5, 2017
Okay time to revote for me
You have proven for me that you some how trying to become active (not as me ofc xD) but yea you are active for like 3-5 hours daily
I've seen you camping in newbie spawn trying to find newbies to help them,i did give ya a chance to help 3 of newly registered so you can fit back to the duty
I am still worried about if you will get your activity back to zero again but thats nothing ill depend my revote on

My vote changes to Supported
(Don't forget about what we spoken about ingame ;) (btw i am Chris Blake) and don't let me tell marcello to /explode ya 😁)
Hopefully ill meet you in helpers chat so soon and good luck
Thank you a lot!

Apr 5, 2017
The punlist is clean and your attitude is sufficient acceptable to get chosen into helper team. However, I didn't see you helping over /newb considerably, try to increase your activity and act professionally.

Supported.
I will thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.