Helper Team Application
Reinstatement

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Full Name:
Quatro_Variez​

Timezone:
GMT +2​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
As we all know, the entire world is upside down due to the corona virus and here in Lebanon it's getting worse every day. Two days ago, after losing a shitload of MMR in Dota, I decided to re-download this game and give it a try, to see if it still gives me the satisfaction that it did years ago. I was surprised to see all the old players back playing and it's obvious that the server has improved quite a lot. Although everything was good the first day, I got bored right away since there is nothing to do other than riding around and trolling people, so I applied for the LSPD, thinking that it would cheer me up. Honestly, it did at first, but then I felt the same feeling of uselessness and depression. And this is when I realized that I should reinstate in the helper team in order to actually do something useful and help others achieve higher roles in this video game, and maybe just maybe save the people of Lawless Roleplay from the haunting feeling of emptiness that's eating me alive all day everyday.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and how long:
I have no evidence since it was years ago, but if you check under my name, you can see a beautiful purple tag stating that I was an admin before.​

Why should we hire you back in the team?:
I'm a hard working young man with decent communication skills, and I believe that I'll be an asset to the helper team.​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 3 to 4 hours per day.​

Do you have any upcoming known events that may cause you to go inactive?:
No​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

AidanC

Hustler
Jun 5, 2019
Highly recommended, although if you are keen on becoming an admin again then I'd recommend you to contact the head of admin personnel @Ian Box. You were quite a good admin back then :)

Reactions: Quatro Variez
Status
Not open for further replies.