HIRED Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2016
Chadwick_Van_Derlind
Very cool man I would like to give a great recommendation and hope you are a good fit for the position and use it perfectly

Reactions: Marcus Hollwey

Marcus Hollwey

Playa-Hater
Aug 13, 2020
I don't want to spam this reply section so,

@Nath , @DrakeVongola , @Theodore Jenkins , @Rex J Smith , @Mika , @Silva Stout (Kabir) , @StonyT , @Ridefort , @Stark Heister , @Zu. , @Kerry Vincre , @Bronze. , @Ace.. , @AidanC , @Dennis™ , @KokyMido06 , @Olly Bronx , @Robert_Daniels , @Lawrance.F , @Mohammad Khanish , @JimmyConora , @Bruce! , and whoever gonna reply next...

Thank you to all of you, every single reply is inestimable for me... Again Thanks to all!

Now,

@Clayson - First of all thank you for replying, secondly I know every person has their own point of view and I don't misjudge that, so I respect what you said and try to fix that.

DaniloM

Snitch
Oct 14, 2020

@Nath , @DrakeVongola , @Theodore Jenkins , @Rex J Smith , @Mika , @Silva Stout (Kabir) , @StonyT , @Ridefort , @Stark Heister , @Zu. , @Kerry Vincre , @Bronze. , @Ace.. , @AidanC , @Dennis™ , @KokyMido06 , @Olly Bronx , @Robert_Daniels , @Lawrance.F , @Mohammad Khanish , @JimmyConora , @Bruce! , and whoever gonna reply next...

Thank you to all of you, every single reply is inestimable for me... Again Thanks to all!

Now,

@Clayson - First of all thank you for replying, secondly I know every person has their own point of view and I don't misjudge that, so I respect what you said and try to fix that.

Yes,you deserve to be a Helper

Kareem

Retired Admin
Jul 22, 2017

Now,

noo nibba u be helper now or i fok u

Status
Not open for further replies.