Hearthstone & World of Warcraft

Ricardo P

Good Fella
Jan 22, 2015
Ricardo_Phife
I could roll a Shaman on there, always wanted to.
Do it. I'll start to play again then. Kazzak might be a PvP server but you find way more PvE players on there, just letting you know.

Two best PvP servers are Outland Alliance and Sylvanas Alliance. If you want to go in hard send your character to Outland and you are ready to go.

Josh

Thug
Apr 22, 2013
Joshy
What is Hearthstone then?
'Hearthstone is a free-to-play digital strategy card game that anyone can enjoy. Players choose one of nine epic Warcraft heroes to play as, and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful minions to crush their opponent.'

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Aug 17, 2013
Do it. I'll start to play again then. Kazzak might be a PvP server but you find way more PvE players on there, just letting you know.

Two best PvP servers are Outland Alliance and Sylvanas Alliance. If you want to go in hard send your character to Outland and you are ready to go.
I'll resub in June sometime before Legion, otherwise I won't get the most out of my subscription because I'll be away the whole of July.

Reactions: Ricardo P